Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Long Shot - Anyone been to a Hatton fight in the US??

WSSWSS
edited September 2007 in Other Football and Sports
A bit of a plea here guys.

I have managed to get priority booking for the Hatton vs. Mayweather fight in Vegas this December and i'm currently trying to further increase my chances of getting 2 of 5,000 tickets.

Priority is however going to those who have been at a previous Hatton fight in the US, so if anyone has a ticket stub i'd really appreciate it!!

I know it's a ridiculous request but i thought i'd try. Going to be a good few days out there regardless of getting a ticket but that would be the icing on the cake!

Comments

• Options
    I might be out there Westside as its my brother in laws wedding.

If I go we'll be getting our tickets through the hotel (MGM Grand) It is a big IF that we go but, I might be able to get you a spare....

Addicks in Vegas!!!
  • Options
    they go on sale via ticketmaster and mgm on monday.

we'll be trying that as well - we'll end up getting 6 tickets probably!

Quids in!
  • Options
    If you do get out there youve gotta go to the Ghost Bar in the Palms Hotel

21st Floor. Terrace over looking the strip. A target rich environment for a player like yourself
  • Options
    already got my flights and hotel mate (Luxor), just need the boxing tickets now!
  • Options
    I can also reccommend the Ghost Bar... I got so trashed in there i was doing cart wheels accross the dancefloor. The bouncers wouldn't throw me out as it was my company footing a huge bar bill! I had a 2 day hangover after that one.

But yes a 'target rich full of rich' environment!
  • Options
    sent off my booking form special delivery today straight to the Hitman Box Office - fingers crossed.

Will be my second trip to Vegas, can't bloody wait.

(even though the missus is a bit pished off that i'm not taking her out as much anymore because i'm building up my betting fund and potentially spending £385 on a boxing ticket!!)