Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

now that's what i call a proper site administrator

reams on netaddicks shows the way

picks up the phone to the club and passes the info on...400 tickets sold so far for coventry...2 home games to come so decent results and there could be a good turnout for the ricoh...

Comments

• Options
    yeah hes doing a good job
  • Options
    yeah good on him
  • Options
    Would be nice if that happened on here as well ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Would be nice if that happened on here as well ;-)
    he even updated it later that day to 500 after another phone call to the club
  • Options
    We sold 100 tickets in a day for an away match that is still over two weeks away?

Halle-fookin-lujah!!!
  • Options
    It shouldn't be seen as competition really, all CAFC sites catering for fans in different ways. I think it's good that the new guy has been putting in a lot of work to give netaddicks better links, stories and up to date information.
  • Options
    Stone him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]We sold 100 tickets in a day for an away match that is still over two weeks away?

Halle-fookin-lujah!!!

al jokes aside, i think that because of the timings for the selling of tickets for this match (the international break and the away game leading up to two home games) meaning that and the fact there are so many tickets available combining to make the usual graduated restriction sales (VG, away stub, s/t voucher etc etc), we will take quite a few fans up there...
  • Options
    What are you talking about? Lookout is putting me up for two weeks in Bermuda AND flying me there and back in his private jet. Now that's a great web site administrator. ;0)