Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England vs Russia, score prediction.

Will we keep the same team that beat Israel or will we change for tactical reasons, will we play a different striker formation,i'll go 2-1 to england

Comments

• Options
    4 - 0
  • Options
    1-1 a lot more difficult than Israel.
  • Options
    I got the israel one spot on

so for the Ledge Knows double

England 2 Russia 1
  • Options
    2-0 england
  • Options
    2-1 to England.
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    2-0
  • Options
    1-0 England, for all their pre-match promises I expect Russia will not even try & attack all game, but will come instead hoping for a 0-0.
  • Options
    England need the win, Russia will be happy with the draw and a point. I can see a lot of negative football ahead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-1 breakaway goal to break England hearts.
  • Options
    Well you were all quite wrong weren't ya! (I leave Stu of SE7 out of that btw)!
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds on for a 3-0 were.
  • Options
    Sometimes I'm very happy to be wrong! A good all round performance.

But what a result for Scotland too, eh?
  • Options
    Scotland deserve a lot of praise to be fair, I hope they qualify, at least then either Italy or France will be out before it begins! Great result!
  • Options
    A Fantastic result for Scotland, who would have predicted 1-0 away win,brilliant,can't think of anything else to say it's a MAJOR RESULT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Sometimes I'm very happy to be wrong! A good all round performance.

But what a result for Scotland too, eh?

Shhhh

I've just got home and my mum is STILL going mental about it, apparently when the goal went in she was running around the house dancing like a loon

I want to sleep and she won't shut up :( know I know how she feels when Charlton win!!
  • Options
    Think I saw you at North Greenwich, Stu
  • Options
    Hope northstandsteve and little joe had a good time.
  • Options
    Did the Russians really have a player called Jerkoff? (Spelled differently I know). I am surprised that Lawrenson restrained himself on that one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Their captain was Arshavin