Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 bottles of wine - 10 joints

2»

Comments

• Options
    Of course, no longer 'Brave Kate and Gerry' there now Kate and Gerry McCann.

Jonathan Freeland summed it up on the Media Guardian website earlier as a "a grimly compelling story that will end badly for us all"
  • Options
    is it because they are middle class rather than working class rothko that you seem to have them down as murderers?

we all know they did a terrible wrong by leaving her but i want compelling evidence first before condemning them.

I just cant see how they could hide a body for 3 weeks in front of the media etc.
  • Options
    Where do I have them down as murderers? I'm just highlighting the way that middle class parents have been handled in the press with there negligence.
  • Options
    I shudder to think of the state of the 25 day old corpse, (especially after nearly 4 weeks in the Portuguese heat), that they managed to retrieve from it's hiding place & re-hide without any of the slavering pack of journos/wily old PJ watching their every move noticing
  • Options
    just my assumption at your intonation.

everybody knows what they did was wrong and im sure that was expressed quite a lot at the beginning but what became important after that was finding her. which has proved impossible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I shudder to think of the state of the 25 day old corpse, (especially after nearly 4 weeks in the Portuguese heat), that they managed to retrieve from it's hiding place & re-hide without any of the slavering pack of journos/wily old PJ watching their every move noticing

that is what im clinging to as i just cant see how they did it. It would have been impossible also to keep up that sustained appearance.

In the highly unlikely event that they did it then well i dont think anything would ever shock me again.
  • Options
    also oakster. our mutual friend has landed a part in eastenders. just a couple of episodes, not filmed yet but exciting.