Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

killing at charlton house

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

Cant see the Oak being done till at least the end of october.

is the firm behind Wembley doing the Oak, then?

The last time I was in the Bugle was a good few years ago and the place erupted into a fight, I've always thought of those two pubs being about the same, really.
  • Options
    Liberal Club is OK. A bit tatty but an older crowd non-match days ans has a big screen for footie.

Loads of room and very Addicks friendly. you might have to join but I doubt you'd have any problem doing so and cos it is members only you don't get riff raff or misbehaviour as you lose your membership card.
  • Options
    http://www.pinknews.co.uk/news/articles/2005-5482.html
  • Options
    edited September 2007
  • Options
    salad, how weird. I was just reading that article because i thought to read more about him. I dont recognise him but a few friends knew him.

Sad.
  • Options
    I thought you might have recognised this guy B.

He used to use the Oak on occasion and usually had his little dogs with him - they used to get a bit annoying if they kept yapping!

He was usually in there after home games as well so I think he must have gone to the games. I'm sure all the bar staff from the previous management time would remember him well. Seemed a really mild-mannered little bloke and very polite!

Such a shame that there are these mindless violent bigots around!
  • Options
    The road I parked in last night was obviously where he lived as there was some sort of get together going on with candles etc burning in the front garden. very sad and also scary how little life is valued these days.
  • Options
    Walshy said to me that I should but its not ringing any bellls. I thought i would recognise him or the little dogs would remind me.