Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Less than 4,500....

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
That's what the "biggest club in South London" managed to pull in for last nights Carling Cup tie.

I know we haven't been in the first round for a few years, but I'm sure we'd get more than 'that lot' managed ??

Comments

• Options
    i was looking forward to a evening trip over there in the big boys round an' all.
  • Options
    We will just have to wait for the FA cup!
  • Options
    Classic comment on Talk Sport last night. Adrian Durham who was covering the game gave his pre match talk of the match, and said that with the Palace line up and the amount of players that Notts County had rested from the weekend, that Palace would stroll it, if not he would eat his hat.

Do you want sauce with that hat then Adrian?????
  • Options
    Cant wait for this thread to be reignited when we pull in about 1,700 for a first round tie against Barnet next season.
  • Options
    There should be a ban on resurrecting old threads like this.
  • Options

I think there should be a prize, given at the POTY event.
  • Options

Every now and then I click on the oldest pages to see if there's anything of interest. This thread caught my eye as in a self depreciating way its quite funny.
  • Options
    *fewer
  • Options
    The irony is that they are now the biggest club in south London. By a country mile. Although it pains me to say it. c***s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The irony is that they are now the biggest club in south London. By a country mile. Although it pains me to say it. c***s.

Wash yer mouth out!
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Off_it said:

2. That reminds me, probably time to put my "lucky" Curbs pants in the bin now.

What the hell are your lucky Curbs pants? I don't recall the Club Shop selling anything of that description, which leads me to believe that you either nicked them off his washing line, or he left them in your hotel room after a night of passion.
  • Options

Nope, they will never be the biggest club in South London, no matter what they do.
  • Options

I sort of agree. It's interesting in a 'who knows what the fucks round the corner' type of thing though. 10 years is a long, long time in football that's for sure.

• Options
    Nearly 10 years later it's still amusing!

We'll be back.
  • Options
    We probably will. The cycle of (Charlton) life.