Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big brother is watching!

Just had a post of mine "amended" and another deleted when responding to a direct insult.

Does this mean I'm banned???

Comments

• not at all my friend, and besides, the issue wasn't down to you. I quite liked your post !

Everyone should of read the rules of the forum, and the point i'll highlight is respecting other member views and speaking to them with respect. But lets be clear:

We don't want this being a sterile forum,
    we don't want it to be just serious or chalton-related talk.
    We want banter and light-hearted posts

We just simply don't want members calling each other knob and twat :-) And i may be crazy but its kinda hoped you can have a laugh, and a difference of opinion with resorting to playground stuff.
  • Well that's ok then, was seriously considering setting up my own breakaway breakaway site.

Then I realised that I haven't got a clue how to do it and am far to lazy to find out, so I think I'll stay here for now if it's all the same.

After all, what else would I have to relieve the pressure when I'm still sitting here at work at 8.30pm!
    :o(
  • Hey, don't takeaway my breakaway !

Always a mint club man myself...
  • pengiuns rule!
    failing that.. Classics!!
  • Do they still make Vicounts ??
  • blue ribband?

if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club.
  • You could never beat a good Wagon Wheel!
  • ahh yes when wagon wheels were WAGON wheels. not the 'skateboard' wheels they palm you off with nowadays.
    oh yeah, and curly wurly's.

when i were a lad.........
  • wagon wheels,yuck.the most overrated... whatever they are, of all time.
  • Wagon Wheels were the dogs danglies. They always managed to work their way to the bottom of my school bag though, ending up as flat as a pancake and a right mess. Them were the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Curly wurly, bang on bacon, they are gov'nor
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Curly wurly, bang on bacon, they are gov'nor

Aren't they still in shops, just half the size of the original ones?
  • Oh yeah they are still in shops medders, although i dont have all that much of a sweet tooth now-a-days, so dont buy chocolate of any kind! Always eat a curly wurly when i go round my mates house, who is a sweet monster and has a bog box of sweeties and choc! lol
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]

We just simply don't want members calling each other knob and twat :-) And i may be crazy but its kinda hoped you can have a laugh, and a difference of opinion with resorting to playground stuff.

Oh dear ... I presume that was my use of the female genetalia? Well isn't a twat the ying to a knobs yangs?

It's quite strange how different we all see it .... or not as the case may be ....
  • I think the difference, my friend, is in how you say things.

For example, a sentence which talks about peoples use of the word "knob", points out how it means different things to different people but then ends with saying don't be one (whatever that word means to you) is infinitely different to a response of "twat".

You see where I'm coming from. "Don't be a knob" in that context is saying, "you wouldn't want to be one of those would you? whatever it is that that means to you"

Just saying "twat" makes it pretty clear that you are being deliberatley insulting. You catch my drift amigo?
  • Not really ..... but hey was I directing the word twat at you? I'm not sure .... insecurity bites ....
  • give it a rest mate for gawd sake.

BTW, suitable outfit for the Sun photographers on Saturday ???
  • Will be lucky to get more than a column inch ..... ;)
  • You know what, I would carry this on - and maybe we still can over a pint - but out of respect for this board I wont be posting another thing on here about it. (I'll be on NA for a few minutes though)
  • LOL

its all part of my evil scheme to spread free love :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• As part of this scheme, who else will be spreading for you?
  • So it's ok to call a third party a kn*b like say Simon Jordan but another poster?
  • Precisely, we're supposed to be mates, Jordan's a knob tho.