Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham v Chesterfield

Chesterfield equalised.

Pressure building on Super Al...

Comments

• West Ham out..... finished 2-1 to Chesterfield.

Curbs to West Ham is only a matter of time......
  • West Ham and bobbolder from here sitting in TGI's opposite Dean Ashton !

Nice to know he cares !

And what is it with footballers and TGI's ???
  • have been watching the game but didn't want to tempt fate and post on how good chesterfield were playing whilst the game was going on. i think they had about 13 attempts on goal to whu's 3, the same with corners.
    i really fancied chesterfield away when the draw was made as, its only 1 of 2 clubs still in the competition who's ground i haven't done.
    i'm glad it didn't happen.
  • i really don't think this is a job for sir alan.
  • I thought chesterfield were fantastic last night.
    Us on the other hand....

As for pards, I can't see him walking nor can i see him getting the sack.
  • <Tannoy mode>
    London Underground announced today that the District Line will be closed in both directions until further notice. This is due to a massive points failure at Upton Park.
    </Tannoy mode>
  • [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]West Ham and bobbolder from here sitting in TGI's opposite Dean Ashton !

Nice to know he cares !

what?
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]West Ham and bobbolder from here sitting in TGI's opposite Dean Ashton !

Nice to know he cares !

what?

Yeah thanks curbit, i thought it was only me who hadn't a clue what that meant!
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2006
    I don't think AC would go there while the whole takeover issue is up in the air to be honest
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]West Ham and bobbolder from here sitting in TGI's opposite Dean Ashton !

Nice to know he cares !

what?

Sorry, wasn't clear. Whilst West Ham were getting knocked out, i got a text from bobbolder saying he is in TGIs Bluewater and Dean Ashton is on the table opposite him.
  • Sponsored links:

• You no bob bolder personally! He used to be my fave player!
  • no, there is a forum member who's 'name' is bobbolder.
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]You no bob bolder personally! He used to be my fave player!

lol... bet you wish you hadnt started afka.
  • kids eh :-)
  • edited October 2006
    what,bobbolder the forum member, is your favorite player?
  • Didnt even no there was a bobbolder who posted on here! Tell him to do more posts so i dont get confused! Its tough for me afka!
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Didnt even no there was a bobbolder who posted on here! Tell him to do more posts so i dont get confused! Its tough for me afka!

u need to give up the wacky backy mate!!
  • [cite] carlingaddick:[/cite]
    [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Didnt even no there was a bobbolder who posted on here! Tell him to do more posts so i dont get confused! Its tough for me afka!

u need to give up the wacky backy mate!!

I am tryin, i tell i am tryin! When i move to my Flat i will have to as i dont wanna smerk my flat out! Dont mind smerking the old girls house out, but not my own!!