Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Express

Anyone got this from Sittingbourne ?
Wondered what time it got to Charlton.

Comments

• Options
    Whilst I have never got it personally I know someone who did & they said they would never get it again because it get's there about 30 mins before KO & he wanted a few pre-match pints. If however you are just going to the game & not fussed about drinking defo the cheapest way to travel.
  • Options
    Thanks for that, normally train it and mid week games be in London so i'd
    just go from work. Train times back are a bit dodg, train don't get back til midnight...
  • Options
    Trains home are pretty bad. Could be worth doing Valley Express one-way... think they allow that, and at a fiver, even one-way it's cheaper than a train....
  • Options
    HERMES FANS, this way please.---- www-luxurynavi-com ----it is a highway for your convenience to get what u want. If you are seeking the BEST Hermes (BIRKIN,KELLY,JPG,BOLIDE), never hesitate to log on www-luxurynavi-com, a professional and reliable handbag company online.
    If you are interested in collect some or want to be a seller of this brand ,please contact us directly, we will never fail you. So welcome to www-luxurynavi-com first and enjoy it. Come on !!
  • Options
    who gave wang bin membership? eh? eh?

hilarious
  • Options
    wtf?!
  • Options
    Is that the 1st CL Spam?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who gave wang bin membership? eh? eh?

hilarious

Looks like another bollocking for Lookie from AFKA!!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who gave wang bin membership? eh? eh?

hilarious

What are you lot on about?! Must of missed it.... what happened?
  • Options
    A bit of spam that has been dealt with.

No photo opportunities here i'm afraid. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]A bit of spam that has been dealt with.

No photo opportunities here i'm afraid. ;-)

Damn. Never going to make my millions with folk like you around!
  • Options
    Ha ha. It's like having a substitute teacher round here at the moment. AFKA will have us all in after school detention for weeks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Ha ha. It's like having a substitute teacher round here at the moment. AFKA will have us all in after school detention for weeks.

LOL!!
  • Options
    The last pick-up on the Sittingbourne Valley Express is Gravesend at 5.45, so it's very unlikely it wouldn't get to the ground until 7.30 - 6.30 is much more likely.

The aim is for coaches to arrive approximately one hour before kick-off. The club is happy to take one-way bookings, as long as it knows they are one-way!