Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who's going coventry

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
i think that we will take about 3 to 4 thousand to coventry, who's going

Comments

• Options
    that many is ita free coach LOL
  • Options
    me
  • Options
    Hopefully this will be the first Minibus outing of the season so our Swale/Medway lot will be in full attendance.

As for 3,000-4,000 dream on, we'll do well to take 2,000 to this one.
  • Options
    Ill be making the short trip across from Brum for this one
  • Options
    I'm off to the Munich bier fest hic!
  • Options
    Yay
  • Options
    No!!,
    Have promised to finish laying a patio that i started 2 months ago
  • Options
    I'm going, i see Bristol City took their full allocation of 4,000. Disappointing that we wont even come close to that. But then we've had the dire away support conversation many times don't really need to have it again do we!
  • Options
    how do you no how much were bringing,the games two weeks away.
  • Options
    Have we got bad away support then ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    definitely, dowie deserves some stick ;)
  • Options
    have no problem with dowie,no time given
  • Options
    nope, my birthday that day and as much as I'd love to spend it with my mates on the p*ss the missus has other ideas....

am gonna have to be very selective with my few away days this season !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]have no problem with dowie,no time given

i have a slight problem with djimi traore, amdy faye, jimmy hasselbaink and the vast wastage of capital though
  • Options
    no time given,got us to a quarter final with wycombe only to beat............................then came uncle les!
  • Options
    Looking forward to Cov, though with the position of the ground i reckon its best suited for an in and out job.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Looking forward to Cov, though with the position of the ground i reckon its best suited for an in and out job.

We can fit you & your Missus on the Funbus if you like Smudge got room for two, already has two females on board as well, interested ?
  • Options
    Not with the missus, but i'll get back to you on the other place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]have no problem with dowie,no time given

That's funny. I remember you moaning this season after just two games.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]no time given,got us to a quarter final with wycombe only to beat............................then came uncle les!

I've said this before but it wasn't about the results. It was about all the other antics such as losing players on the Saturday morning before the match, bringing his brother into the dressing room etc.

He deserves more stick than anyone - even Defoe and even Jordan IMO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    never moaned much about dowie,reed i did,complete tosser,anyway thats the past.
  • Options
    I just got my ticket in the post. With present league positions a key match and we want to do Dowie's lot too
  • Options
    I'm going with my lad.
  • Options
    Any idea how many tickets have gone thus far?
  • Options
    I'm going!