Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where should Ketman.....

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
take his date on Thursday night? Whilst talking about this on Saturday in Colchester

Places that have been suggested already are =

Pizza Express and a nice quiet country pub.

PS - Sorry Kets.........just thought everyone should know about this and we should really celebrate the fact you managed to ask a lady on a date after my wise words.

Comments

• Options
    ketman's love life is not a new subject on here.

here's one of the better ones..

• Options
    Agree with Hillsys... Nothing flash and a chance to chat and get to know her
  • Options
    bingo?
  • Options
    scrap that, you need to concentrate....
  • Options
    god i've just spent ten minutes re-reading that thread!

how did it all start!

i would say a nice quiet country pub that does food. more intimate than a loud pizza express
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Quiet bar/pub, never go for food on a first date, it just causes problems
  • Options
    I just re-read that thread you put up B & have to say it makes horrific reading, hope i have better luck this time !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]ketman's love life is not a new subject on here.

here's one of the better ones..

LOL...just read the whole thread. Good luck matey....I want a full report Friday morning.
  • Options
    Cinema, then you havent got to talk to her !!
    or even better than that.....

City addicks so we can all point, stare, or chat her up ourselves
  • Options
    dog racing, gotta be...

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Country pub and then pretend to run out of petrol on the way home...
  • Options
    up the arris
  • Options
    Is that some local theme pub WSS????
  • Options
    Harvey Nicks

Two course for plus unlimited wine for 34 quid... you cant go wrong and she would be totally impressed. but then you dont want to come up town.

perhaps your second date could be before the 3rd oct.
  • Options
    Any cricket on?
  • Options
    Get down the vineyard mate couple of bevvy's, possibility of snacks if required, a TV with football in the back ground should convo dry up and if you decide you've had enough you might see a mate that wants to have session. Job Done
  • Options
    Bloody hell Ketman...Just read the other thread!

Good luck with this one fella......perhaps you might one to take that alsation with you in case of any estranged ex's turn up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Get down the vineyard mate couple of bevvy's, possibility of snacks if required, a TV with football in the back ground should convo dry up and if you decide you've had enough you might see a mate that wants to have session. Job Done

You around Thursday then LOL

[cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Bloody hell Ketman...Just read the other thread!

Good luck with this one fella......perhaps you might one to take that alsation with you in case of any estranged ex's turn up!

God please no...:-)
  • Options
    How about taking her to Poppins? They do a cracking plate of colesterol, washed down with a warm bottle of imported cola...
  • Options
    (Ahem)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blew her out would you believe?
  • Options
    If shes up for a second date, take her back to the vineyard for a slice of cake next Thursday..