Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ok, so i left 10 mins before the end...

WSSWSS
edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Yes i done it.

Needed to pick up my mum and dad from Gatwick (their plane landed at 9.30).

Got to the end of floyd road - massive cheer, got to macro and heard BDL announcing the second goal. Rang my dad who thought it was hilarious.

Got numerous texts from people telling me to leave early from now on.

Managed to see the goals on SSN at bout 12.15 - couple of great penos.

Comments

• Options
    dont come saturday
  • Options
    i hope your parents appreciated the lift
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont come saturday
    Shh you jockey.
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i hope your parents appreciated the lift
    they were a little drunk actually but i think they appreciated it.
  • Options
    i left 10 minutes early as well - my son was moaning like mad he was tired and as I had grief from the missus for taking him on a school night - same as you WSS got to end of Floyd Road and heard the roar. Looked at my son he looked absolutely gutted and kept saying sorry dad - bless him.

My missus got it in the neck this morning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i left 10 minutes early as well - my son was moaning like mad he was tired and as I had grief from the missus for taking him on a school night - same as you WSS got to end of Floyd Road and heard the roar. Looked at my son he looked absolutely gutted and kept saying sorry dad - bless him.

Your poor son......I think you should take him saturday and make a purchase in the club shop for him....I bet he felt really bad last night.
  • Options
    The only time I can remember leaving early was against Man City a couple of seasons ago.

My daughter was going on a school trip and I wanted to get back to see her off so I left at the end of the 90. Got down the bottom of the stairs only to hear a big cheer acknowledging Chris Perry's equaliser to make it 2-2.

Sods Law or what! I got back in time to see her off though!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i left 10 minutes early as well - my son was moaning like mad he was tired and as I had grief from the missus for taking him on a school night - same as you WSS got to end of Floyd Road and heard the roar. Looked at my son he looked absolutely gutted and kept saying sorry dad - bless him.

Your poor son......I think you should take him saturday and make a purchase in the club shop for him....I bet he felt really bad last night.

He's going saturday he's a ST holder.

He did feel bad - I told him not to weren't his fault he just loves his kip and is horrible when he is tired in the morning hence why the missus was going on and on about him going and why I thought to keep everyone happy we'll leave early. He's at senior school now and had double PE Aussie Rules yesterday as well so was even more tired.
  • Options
    Aussie Rules?

You can't be serious?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]dont come saturday
    Shh you jockey.

I won't take offence like mcs to you calling me a jockey, you jockey.