Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mills & Dublin

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Was anyone in the East and have a good view of what happened for the sending off - sitting in the West (nearest the North) we couldn't quite make out exactly what happened.

Ta

Comments

• Options
    I was just about to ask teh same could not make out what happened from teh North Upper
  • Options
    Simulated head movement ...
  • Options
    Unlike Dublin to lose his rag so badly. Was apparently waiting in the tunnel afterwards as well.

I suspect something was said to provoke it.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Unlike Dublin to lose his rag so badly. Was apparently waiting in the tunnel afterwards as well.

I suspect something was said to provoke it.....
    like with the savage incident?
  • Options
    Looked to me like Mills gave Dublin a whack as they ran towards the line going after the ball and Dublin just gave him a whack back, got to be honest I thought Dublin was unlucky to get a straight red and I'd have been well fecked off with Mills if it was me. Mills is a proper wind up merchant who dishes it out but doesn't like getting much back. Be interesting to see if Moo2 replaces him, Mills did a good job of winding up Huckerby, but didn't think he offered much going forward.
  • Options
    MIlls would be better at centre half than Fortune.
  • Options
    After Mills needed treatment in the second half - seemingly after a catching an elbow from one of their players - it was noticeable that Reid came over to talk to him. Certainly looked like he was trying to calm him down and stop him going to look for revenge.

Not sure about the Dublin incident, but I'm sure it was no coincidence that Mills was involved.
    He certainly brings a 'competitive edge' to the team, but you do get the feeling that on another day it could be him that gets the red card.
  • Options
    According to the OS, Mills lost two teeth in an "altercation" with Huckerby.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I'm pretty sure Mills and Huckerby played together at Leeds and possibly at Norwich in the early days as well.

As a result Huckerby knows all about our resident wind up nutter and in my opinion did his best to set him off from the start. Fortunately for us it backfired on him.
  • Options
    Huckerby hasn't been at Norwich that long
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]Huckerby hasn't been at Norwich that long[/quote]

I somehow thought this was his second spell there, just wasn't sure when the first spell was and if it clashed with Mills time at Carrow Road.

Perhaps not then.