Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One good thing to come of last night for me....

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Aside from 3 points was that I got to meet the Teabag King.......

AKA DaveMehmet! What a Ledge!!

Comments

• Options
    I want my PG....lol
  • Options
    "Aside from 3 points was that I got to meet the Teabag King.......

AKA DaveMehmet! What a Ledge!!"

Good to meet you too mate.
  • Options
    And I got to meet LTGTR. What a nice chap. There were some other Lifers in the Liberal club with the same name as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And I got to meet LTGTR. What a nice chap. There were some other Lifers in the Liberal club with the same name as well
    Is LTGTR a common name then?
  • Options
    Charlton Dan I saw you talkin to Henry in the Liberal but was only told it was you after you left,it was you in that coat that looked like something from the second world war wasn't it? Also sorry meeting Dave Mehmet spoilt you evening.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Charlton Dan I saw you talkin to Henry in the Liberal but was only told it was you after you left,it was you in that coat that looked like something from the second world war wasn't it? Also sorry meeting Dave Mehmet spoilt you evening.

Yeh that was me......Its called Retro ;-)

Shame didnt get a chance to say Hi. Next time eh?
  • Options
    All sounds very cosy in the Liberal Club. Is that where "the clique" drink these days then?
  • Options
    Yep. Sorry its full now......
  • Options
    Gutted .......... no, really .......... I am.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]All sounds very cosy in the Liberal Club. Is that where "the clique" drink these days then?

Always has been.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I can tell

Off_it " Well. I didnt want to be part of your stupid clique anyway. So there....."

Storms off slamming doors heading for the pub
  • Options
    Dan we still have space for one more if you fancy hull away trouble is you would have to sit next to Dave Mehmet and you know what a fat bastard he is.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]I can tell

Off_it " Well. I didnt want to be part of your stupid clique anyway. So there....."

Storms off slamming doors

you missed off heading for the pub