Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new season ticket stubs

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Is it just me who has difficulty tearing these off?

:(

Comments

• Options
    they couldnt afford perforations - give them a break.

(and blame MCS)
  • Options
    i keep ripping mine off in two, they actually don't have perforations do they?
  • Options
    mine is shit too
  • Options
    I blame mills!
  • Options
    what a desperate thread
  • Options
    It's not desperate - I thought I was just being a clutz. It's nice to know other people have the same problem as me. Kind of comforting. Like a support group.
  • Options
    just because others, including me, have the same problem doesn't stop you being a clutz.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    No, PITL (and Salad!), you're right, they're pretty crap. If you fold it back first where the "perforation" is, it'll tear off. I only found this at the 3rd attempt (ie. last night!).
  • Options
    Apparently a batch went out that were missing match ticket 3... any one from here have that problem last night?
  • Options
    yeah i was at the ticket office buying my ones for hull and coventry and there was a bloke at the next booth insisting he had no 3 and was having a hard job of convincing the person!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had no problems
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]just because others, including me, have the same problem doesn't stop you being a clutz.[/quote]

Well, cheers a lot. Some support group. I'll be dropping things all afternoon now!