Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

i take back all i've thought and not posted about lloyd sam

last night i realised this kid may have what it takes and could be something special...

Comments

• Options
    he really got the juices flowing when he got the ball. first time that he really stood out for me. Hpefully he will become the finished product.

a good confidence boost for him lasat night, especially with the big applause he got.
  • Options
    thought he was the best player on the park by a mile last night (esp. first half), puts people like thomas and ambrose who are probably more talented but useless in action to shame

quick, a few tricks, didn't give away the ball too many times for a winger, just thinks he needs to work on final ball and maybe a bit of shooting, he's come on leaps and bounds
  • Options
    Very good young player and one to watch for sure
  • Options
    I took a Liverpool fan and a Spurs fan to the game last night and they were both raving about Sam

Quite interesting to get they're take on the game too as i'm normally ridiculously biased.
    They were both saying how impressed they were with the quality of football from Charlton.
  • Options
    Nothing against Lloyd Sam, I like his attitude, but he is only 6 months younger than Ambrose who is often (rightly) criticised for going missing during games. Nobody makes the excuse that he is a youngster!

Maybe Lisbie really is a promising young prospect:-)
  • Options
    Thought he had a great game as well.

Hopefully he's a late developer Len
  • Options
    Len, you'll probably find Ambrose it criticised as he was a reasonably high profile signing, rather than a kid that's progressed through the ranks.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Frankie Valley made me chuckle:
    Lloyd Sam is not the finished article yet, but he's fast, he's tricky, he's direct, he's full of energy, and he's a Charlton type. Everything Jerome Thomas used to be before he turned into a preening tosser.