Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Only just realised

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Moo 2 was an unused sub last night!

With him (close to) fit what do we do with Danny Mills?

Anyone know if he can play left back?

Comments

• Options
    he can play centre back and we need at least 1 maybe 2 jury still out on bougy the rest aren't up to it.
  • Options
    Could play Mills in the middle instead of Fortune, or play Moo2kill in midfield.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]he can play centre back and we need at least 1 maybe 2 jury still out on bougy the rest aren't up to it.

He's not the biggest though for centre back.

If Big Chris isn't playing we lack height for corners and set pieces if we don't play two of Bougy, Fortune or even Mc Carthy . Even with Big Chris that only gives us three six footers.
  • Options
    good point
  • Options
    Right now, as good as Moo2kill looked, I wouldnt drop Mills. He's added a bit of solidity at the back, and has so much experience to offer to those around him.
  • Options
    Bougherra and Fortune are getting better but there is an underlying feeling with me that they are a **** up waiting to happen.

Personally I'd play Moo2 at right back with Sam. Mills plays c/b or is on the bench
  • Options
    i thought millsy was at least 6 foot or were they my beer goggles deceiving me?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]i thought millsy was at least 6 foot or were they my beer goggles deceiving me?

I think he's 5' 10" or 11". Moo 2 must be six foot or close to it thinking about it though.
  • Options
    Mills and Moo2 are both 5'11''. FACT
  • Options
    how tall mcleod,my old man reckons he quite tall,looked no more than five ten
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how tall mcleod,my old man reckons he quite tall,looked no more than five ten

6'1'' FACT
  • Options
    oh right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how tall mcleod,my old man reckons he quite tall,looked no more than five ten

6'1'' FACT

REALLY??

He looks a lot shorter than that to me. I'm with Nolly 5' 10" tops.

When I first saw him I thought how similar in build he was to Lisbie.
  • Options
    According to the font of all knowledge The Rothmans Football Yearbook (refuse to call it the Sky book) he is and Lisbie is 5'10'' and Benty 5'11''
  • Options
    lisbie looks like a midget then,im six foot and he was a lot smaller than me.
  • Options
    I met Carl Leaburn as he was coming out of the stand last night, he's about te same height as me, 6-3
  • Options
    saw him at the cooker shop in catford last month