Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Dickson Video

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Just found on youtube. Good video (in parts) of him in action.

He's got so much more flair than I'd imagined. He can really shift as well. Quality goal at the end with Kanu-like flick and then another when he goes past about 3 players.

Check it out.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gtijkXJIs

Comments

• Options
    Well done, Chunesy, nice find.

His control sometimes seems a bit loose but he always seems to be in the right place at the right time.
    And as you say, he can really shift.

It would be great to see him play in the 1st team regularly, if he's good enough - he is a local lad.
    Returned early by Crewe, I wonder if he'll make it?
  • Options
    He looks good,got pace and can finish,a bit raw but worth a try, a perfect foil as he's unknown.
  • Options
    Why was he returned early from Crewe ? Looks like a natural finisher to me although the opposition was crap ( are you Palace in disguise ???)
  • Options
    Dickson has a long, long, long way to go before he is anywhere near ready for the first team.

A bucket of non-league goals don't mean much when you step up to the Championship and he obviously did not cut the mustard at Crewe or they would have kept him on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Why was he returned early from Crewe ? Looks like a natural finisher to me although the opposition was crap ( are you Palace in disguise ???)

Officially because they had a striker return from injury and they also signed another forward full time.

I don't think he returned early, just that Crewe didn't extend the loan deal.
  • Options
    i don't think he even got a start at Crewe did he, which is quite telling.
  • Options
    He got 2 starts at Crewe plus a couple of appearances from the bench.
  • Options
    Offensive, IMHO, soundtrack in case you are listening at work.
  • Options
    Looking at that footage, the stuff at the Valley is taken from the TV gantry in the roof of the east stand. Also, the speed and clarity of the zoom suggests a proper TV camera.

Do we get all reserve matches filmed so Pards can have a look at his leisure?

So, considering the location and quality of the camera-work, this looks like "official" footage!
  • Options
    soundtracks not offensive...just tells it like it is. "He's hot cos he's fly" makes perfect sense.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Offensive, IMHO, soundtrack in case you are listening at work.

If I'm watching any vids and stuff at work, I'll either mute it or use headphones - in any case, can't risk other people knowing I'm on Charlton Life rather than working........ (!)

:o)