Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unchanged team for Saturday ?

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
What would you do ? Stick with a winning team ?

Comments

• Options
    I think I would unless there have been any injuries etc.

Al will have a chance to try other players out (Yassin, McLeod, McCarthy Ambrose, Holland) at Luton next midweek if need be.
  • Options
    keep it the same and wait for the inevitable defensive mistake by bouggy or fortune then ship sodje on and see what he's got to offer
  • Options
    Semedo for Powell and bring in Racon.
    Sodje for Fortune after an hour if we happen to be two goals to the good.
  • Options
    Keep the same- Racon on bench though
  • Options
    Is Racon an attacking or a holding midfielder?
  • Options
    If Sir Chris is up to it then unchanged.

Otherwise Semedo to Left Back and Racon into midfield.
  • Options
    Racon for Semedo the only change for me. I like Samedo and considering his age and being in a new country I think he's done bloody well. However, he is too pedestrian at times and won't shoot. If he kept his place it wouldn't bother me though. I'd even drop ZZ for Racon as I've been unimpressed so far and he looks like he's only here as it was the only offer he had.
  • Options
    Sir Chris 3 games in 7 days??????????
  • Options
    He can handle it. He's just a boy...... ;o)
  • Options
    Bit harsh on ZZ, Large?
    He may not have had the best game last match but had done OK up till then from what I've seen and by all accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Racon for Semedo the only change for me. I like Samedo and considering his age and being in a new country I think he's done bloody well. However, he is too pedestrian at times and won't shoot. If he kept his place it wouldn't bother me though. I'd even drop ZZ for Racon as I've been unimpressed so far and he looks like he's only here as it was the only offer he had.

Apart from the goal he got against Colchester? I thought he had good games against Palarse and Colchester. It wasn't his finest hour on Tuesday but I thought he was affected by the miss in the first half. He improved after the break. I still think he's class especially at this level.
  • Options
    Magic / Fortune to keep their places
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.1706863.0.pards_keeps_faith_with_defensive_duo.php