Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

latest dig from diawara on Pards

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Hmm, we were in a relegation scrap, what did he expect? (he claimed Pards was too cautious). Although I am inclined to agree a little, we did become too negative about the time we were turning the corner, and thus sunk once more, do wonder if he could have 'gone for it' a bit more. Seems a bit cautious this year too.

Comments

• Options
    is there a link? and you've done a bit of a see saw there aint ya? "i disagree no wait a minute i agree" you'll do yourself an injury backpedalling that fast.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    we had to be cautious with crap like him at the back

who really gives a toss what he thinks Raz
  • Options
    Shows he cared?
  • Options
    My abiding memory is of Diawara having a good laugh with Fat Eddie on the bench while we were being slaughtered up at Middlesbrough. He's got talent but no brain. We're well rid.
  • Options
    Would much rather be where we are now and got rid of all the crap than scraping for our lives and staring relegation in the face again with overpaid useless players ala El Kak, HH, Faye, M Bent, Diawara, Hasslebaink, Romm.

Yep, well pleased and enjoying and looking forward to every game, not like the last 5 years.
  • Options
    OI, you leave the Hermanator alone.
  • Options
    apart from his 100% attitude, HH was rubbish last season

Diawara not really having a dig is he, doubt he expected us to read his comments, they were for the Bordeaux fans

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=83348
  • Options
    Don't know what all the fuss is about.
    New players just want to be accepted quickly.

Every new signing just tells the new club's fans what he thinks they want to hear.
    It has been forever thus.