Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dickson has gone to the Gills

WSSWSS
edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Just days after returning from a loan spell with Crewe Alexandra, Addicks striker Chris Dickson has left The Valley to spend a month with Gillingham.

The forward will link up with the League One Gills in time to be available for selection for tomorrow's trip to Nottingham Forest.

Dickson only returned from spending a month in the same division with Alex, for whom he made three appearances, on September 14th.

But he has now linked up with Charlton's Kent neighbours, who are currently without a full-time manager following the resignation of Ronnie Jepson earlier this month.

Comments

• Options
    Poor guy.
  • Options
    Why we loaning players to that twat Scally?

Let 'em rot I say.
  • Options
    unbeleiveable that **** has constantly slagged us off yet comes cap in hand.
  • Options
    But a good chance for Dickson to get League games and experience.
  • Options
    er if he scores a couple of goals and comes back full of confidence who cares who it's for. Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face.
  • Options
    I think it shows the right level of condesention/patronisation. "Of course we'll lend Dickson to your little club if you haven't got any of your own resources that are good enough". If accompanied by a pat on the head from RM to Scally, that would be even better.
  • Options
    Exactly, Bing.

Pards: " You want to borrow Dickers, Scallywank?

"Sure, you can. He's no chance of getting a place in my soon to be runaway leaders of the Championship but he'll be quality in your ragbag relegation side".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Why we loaning players to that twat Scally?

Let 'em rot I say.

Agree 100%
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Why we loaning players to that twat Scally?

Let 'em rot I say.

Agree 100%
    support your local team
  • Options
    Someone ring the Gills commercial dept and ask if they can sponsor Chris's shirt on behalf of Valley Express.

If he scores some goals he becomes a possible player for us or increases his re-sale value. Get him and all the youngsters out on loan ASAP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gillscum are a bunch of orrid little erberts who deserve Fook all from CAFC.

Scally owes us money why should we lend them a player that will improve their team, it's a matter of principal, Scally has bad mouthed us plenty similar to Jordan would you be ok with Dickson going to Palace ..I suspect the answer to that is no.
  • Options
    Dickson needs to play 1st team games.

The Jills are handy and convenient.

Let him play and hopefully come back to us a better player.
    For Dickson's sake.