Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith Peacock

...he's becoming an honorary associate director of the club, according to today's programme, and is going to take on a "roving ambassador" role for us. Good to have him back!

Comments

• Options
    Keefy! Well done
  • Options
    Definitely one of our legends.

Most people will associate Peacock with Charlton whenever they hear his name.
    So to be a 'roving ambassador' - whatever that means(!) - is a nice semi-retirement job for one of our 'Mr Addicks'

What's old Killer's role these days, apart from Mystic Meg?
  • Options
    Was my favourite player when I was a kid. Model professional and top decent bloke. I am delighted that he can make an ongoing contribution to the development of our club. Well done the board for recognising him in this way.
  • Options
    Well deserved and an appropiate gesture to somebody who has given so much of his life to the Club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Well deserved and an appropiate gesture to somebody who has given so much of his life to the Club.

Totally agree Len, for once!
  • Options
    Do you reckon he got a free pass on the old Valley Express too, what with his Kent connections et al?
  • Options
    wELCOME hOME kEITH
    hOME WERE YOU BELONG
  • Options
    nice one
  • Options
    And in his new role good he will be........(yep star wars last night)
    Good Luck Keith.
  • Options
    A true Charlton legend. Yet again, credit to the board for recognising this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good for him, great to have him involved again.

But is it a 'paid' role ?
  • Options
    Don't know about that last point, AFKA.

Fantastic to have him back.

Can't believe Charlton Life was outscooped on this news by the official matchday programme, though!!
  • Options
    It's good news, but for some reason it just conjured up images of peacock in a golf buggy driving round london with a megaphone declaring how great Charlton are.
  • Options
    A great move and he will be a big asset to the club and the trust.

Important to keep that knowldge and continuity with our history within the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]A great move and he will be a big asset to the club and the trust.

Important to keep that knowldge and continuity with our history within the club.

Quite right, Henry, especailly if there end up being other director level changes (and I don't mean you!).