Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Semedo

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
is there anyone who still doesn't see what he offers. Outstanding today. Pards admits that he struggling to get used to the tempo away from home but he'll get there soon. Does the simple stuff easily meaning our more offensive players can do their stuff. And people say Kish was under-rated .........

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't there today (first time in five years) but I've been impressed every time I've seen him. As you say, he does the simple things very well - I see a bit of Makelele in him (not as good yet, obviously) and think that he will be a superb player for us if we go up. Pardew knows where his strengths lie as well, and obviously rates him highly. Him, Reid, ZZ and Racon will be awesome in midfield I reckon.
  • Options
    I'd replace ZZ with Racon. I've been a bit disappointed with ZZ seeing as he wasn't a newcomer to English football.
  • Options
    zzs may well get dropped,never looks like scoring
  • Options
    Zheng did ok, keep the ball, good touch, decent engine. Don't think the creatives had there best day today, but we won, so no need to change
  • Options
    ZZ is tops!
  • Options
    Semedo and ZZ were both excellent today.

Leicester's midfield is amongst the best in this division and they were rarely allowed to play.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Zheng did ok, keep the ball, good touch, decent engine. Don't think the creatives had there best day today, but we won, so no need to change

It's "their" when you are talking about someone. Tut tut - D minus.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]zzs may well get dropped,never looks like scoring

Apart from against Colchester?
  • Options
    He's done you there Nolly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Zheng did ok, keep the ball, good touch, decent engine. Don't think the creatives had there best day today, but we won, so no need to change

It's "their" when you are talking about someone. Tut tut - D minus.

good good, thank you very much Mr Surly, but dyslexia a pain of a thing to deal with, so I'll leave with the D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Semedo was absolutely outstanding my MOTM.

Leicester's undoing was trying to cope with Sam and gave us so much room
  • Options
    Thought Semedo is getting better game by game.And today was superb.
    But unfortunately the "Bumstead", "Keith Jones" game is not appreciated.
    Cant see him being a Scott Parker or Kinsella, tho he is only young
  • Options
    doing well imo,keep it up
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Semedo didn't put a foot wrong or misplace a single pass. Definitely MoM for me.
    Also I'd just said to Mr Weegie 'why don't we adapt the Jorge Costa song for him?' when the Covered End did exactly that.
    Saw hin leaving after the game, getting mobbed by young kids and laughing and smiling while having photos taken with them. Top guy.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    ZZ was just sitting alongside Semedo all through the second half. Varney bust a gut making those channel runs and when he looked to see who was supporting Big Chris....... no one. (maybe Sam on a couple of occasions).
    Maybe Pards told them not to take risks second half at 2-0 but unless that's the case, I'd out him after that show. Plenty of others to come in and show what they've got to offer. (as we'll hopefully see at Luton on Tuesday evening).