Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Continuity Announcer!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    And about 2 billion of other peoples money spent to achieve that.

He's still an unemployed migrant - kick him out I say ;-)
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]And about 2 billion of other peoples money spent to achieve that.

Any how many sides have spent and not won anything? Watch Chelsea in the not to distant future as the example, plus he didn't have massive money at Porto to win the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

I also suspect he's paid more income tax then any of us ever will
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]And he has been a very naughty boy for years while constantly coveteing a wholesome image. I don't like hypocrisy

I had that in the back of mind as well, but didn't want to upset Jimmy anymore

Yeah, you better watch your mouth. LOL.

I have to admit Lineker's record isn't as impressive as I'd imagined though he was top scorer for Everton so not sure how much his teams' lack of success can be put on him. Much like Benty last season.

As for Mourinho I don't care how successful he's been. I can't stand him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]And about 2 billion of other peoples money spent to achieve that.

Any how many sides have spent and not won anything? Watch Chelsea in the not to distant future as the example, plus he didn't have massive money at Porto to win the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

And so he fecking should. I reckon 6.4 million of his pay off should be winging it's way to the exchequer.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

Hopefully it'll pay for diversity training for public sector workers

And so he fecking should. I reckon 6.4 million of his pay off should be winging it's way to the exchequer.

Hopefully it'll pay for diversity training for public sector workers
  • Options
    I'd wager that he doesn't pay anything like the amount of tax that people would think he did - nothing like it in fact.