Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The roof, the roof

the roof is on fire!

Still can't go home cos I'm told my house is on fire, hope you all saw the smoke from the Valley, that was the buildins behind my gaff, old bill said I cant go home for 24Hra, so much for a CAFC win bein good,

Comments

• Options
    Blimey!
    It looked like it was put-out pretty quickly. Are there chemicals/gas cylinders involved? The black smoke made it look like chemicals/rubber.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]the roof is on fire!

Still can't go home cos I'm told my house is on fire, hope you all saw the smoke from the Valley, that was the buildins behind my gaff, old bill said I cant go home for 24Hra, so much for a CAFC win bein good,
    It IS good. Just think - if you'd NOT ben at the Valley, you might have been IN your house when the fire was raging outside, which could have been pretty hairy!

Hope everything's OK for you fella. I used to work with a guy whose house was one of the ones on the little estate near Buncefield. He had to wait three days before he was allowed back in, but luckily everything was still intact and no real damage. I'm sure your place will be fine - probably just the fire brigade being (rightly) cautious
  • Options
    Stu Hope everything is OK
  • Options
    bloody hell fella i saw that as well,hope your pad is ok
  • Options
    I hope everything is alright mate, thought this thread was going to be about Rufus!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Oh no! Hope everything's okay. I was worried for a moment it was my place going up...
  • Options
    Yikes! As has been said, hope all is well.
  • Options
    Luckily no damage to my house, it just stinks!

Places opposite are pretty much destroyed, will get some pics up later.
  • Options
    fuggin hell. you dont have much luck match days stu!! broke nose, franks an beans, burning houses....
  • Options
    meeting you

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how you break your nose?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]fuggin hell. you dont have much luck match days stu!! broke nose, franks an beans, burning houses....

You certainly can't say he lives a quiet life!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]how you break your nose?

Jumped after the Spurs game last season
  • Options
    by spurs or local youth?
  • Options
    cant be sure, spurs id say
  • Options
    gits
  • Options
    good luck mate
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options