Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luke Varney Song.

How about...

I saw my friend
the other day
said to me he saw the white pele.
So I asked
who was he?
Said he goes by the name of Luke Varney!
Luke Varney
Luke Varney
He goes by the name of Luke Varney.

Comments

• Options
    me and the kids in front were giving it Luke Varney to Red Army...
  • Options
    we must get a luke varney song
  • Options
    luke luke luke varney
  • Options
    why dont our fans like singing songs that other clubs dont sing. we have tried to start a few diffrent funny ones. but we end up just getting abuse.

we got luke vareney now..............ooooooouuuuuuuuuooooooo we got luke varney......................now!
  • Options
    we have no imagination in the songs department
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]why dont our fans like singing songs that other clubs dont sing. we have tried to start a few diffrent funny ones. but we end up just getting abuse.

we got luke vareney now..............ooooooouuuuuuuuuooooooo we got luke varney......................now!

This was suggested months ago and it's perfect. Just sing it and to hell with the abuse. If you persist some other people will eventually join in - I would.

Those giving 'the abuse' probably are too young to remember the song.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jac52[/cite]luke luke luke varney

So unimaginative
  • Options
    he tried jim he tried.
  • Options
    Did you join in nolly? If so that makes two of you. What you need to do if do a survey on here and see who else is in your block. Then persuade them to join in. I guarantee you that once you get 5 - 10 singing something then you'll get hundreds. People just don't want to look silly, singing on their own. Personally I don't care and I try all sorts of songs out.
  • Options
    il like to sing,we need some new songs asap
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    luke varney, varney varney varney to the tune of horny
  • Options
    ross thats awfull
  • Options
    ross thats funny!

We have tried singing it the last 3 games!! 3 of us. we dont like new songs FACT!
  • Options
    its bloody awfull.
  • Options
    What about the the one Man U used to sing for Ole Gunner Solskjaer

Your our Luke Varney, our own Luke Varney, you make us happy by scoring goals. You'll never know just, how much we love you, so please don't take Luke Varney away

La, lal, la, la, la........
  • Options
    much better!
  • Options
    We really need some different songs. we just pinch a tune that noone else uses and just hammer that out every game, we only need to get it going a couple of times. Anything with words is going to take ages for the rest of the crowd to know about it and 'learn the words'.

I vote singing the tune to rhubarb and custard!
  • Options
    Iwelumo got a few shouts yesterday of "We've got big Chris, I-we-lu-mo" (instead of "we've got Talal, El Kar-kour-i")
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Iwelumo got a few shouts yesterday of "We've got big Chris, I-we-lu-mo" (instead of "we've got Talal, El Kar-kour-i")

I quite like someone's suggestion (Sco's??) that the the Chris Iwulemo song should be (to the tune of "we can see you sneaking out"): Iwulemo, Iwulemo, we can see you scoring goals...
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=10124
    mine ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry Salad...
  • Options
    At least four attempts were made by us 3 amigos to do the We got Luke Varney now woooah one but to no avail.

I'm liking John the rats Bougeeeeeeeera.

Magic..........
  • Options
    How about " Andy Reid is a football genius" to the tune you're gonna get your effin heads kicked in.

Much more PC anyway.
  • Options
    To the tune of "Noel"

"Varney, Varney, Varney, Varney
    Scores more than Reg
    that's our Luke Varney"
  • Options
    Didn't we have a Jason Euell one to that tune?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]At least four attempts were made by us 3 amigos to do the We got Luke Varney now woooah one but to no avail.

trouble is with your varney ...............now song is that when you lot sing it it is too difficult picking up the words, the song and the tempo of the song, with the delay in the song it just makes it too hard for us up the back to find out what A, the tune is (which i aint never heard and i am probably older than most who start most songs!) and B, what the words are! Take Ketters 'Team of cory gibbs' effort, it got going cos it is easy to pick up! Personally i like BFR's effort for iwelumo! its good
  • Options
    Jambalayo or whatever the song is that Adam came up with was a goody.

You're probably right about the song as no-one seems to get it and it's over before it's started.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Personally i like BFR's effort for iwelumo! its good
    I'm glad people like it, I'll just have to let every tom dick and harry take the credit for it......

..... hey Ollie, I love your Iwelumo song idea!

Iwelumo,
    Iwelumo,
    We can see you scoring goals,
    We can see you scoring goals.

Nice one dood :-)
  • Options
    come on slad sort your post out, i dunno whats your text or what??
  • Options
    give me a chance .... finished that book yet?!