Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what a shame

I got to go to Hull next Monday & Tuesday for work.

Comments

• Options
    stroke of luck!
  • Options
    or careful planning??
  • Options
    Bummer!!
  • Options
    how the hell did your company manage to find any viable commercial reason for a member of staff to spend 2 days in Hull? You must work for either the Public Sector or a charity?
  • Options
    He might be John Prescott :-)
  • Options
    NOOOOOO! John Prescott a Charlton supporter???????

That's enough to make you follow Millwall............
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Not quite that far!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]how the hell did your company manage to find any viable commercial reason for a member of staff to spend 2 days in Hull? You must work for either the Public Sector or a charity?[/quote]

I work for a well known fish & chip shop, as from the 1st Oct, the winter haddock is allowed to be fished, so someone has to go to check on the catch ;)
  • Options
    but these trawlers go out for a days on end before they bring their catch back...if they cant start catching the winter haddock until the 1st, they wont return to port until the 4th or 5th... better tell your boss there's no point in you going monday and tuesday...
  • Options
    Can't do that I got match tickets and the hotel booked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is all about the planning Guinness. I plan to be in Southampton with work on the Nov 3rd.