Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton Cash turnstile tonight

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Just spoken to the Luton Town Ticket office 08700170656 and they have confirmed that there WILL be an away end cash turnstile tonight

Comments

• Options
    suprise suprise !!!
  • Options
    Just plain Greed on Luton's Part nothing else.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited September 2007
    bugger - i might be tempted now

how much are the trains?
  • Options
    me too HMMMMMMMM
  • Options
    tempted, darn it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]bugger - i might be tempted now

how much are the trains?

'bout £13 return ish
  • Options
    it's on the radio which is more tempting
  • Options
    I'm assuming then that the home end hasn't sold out. At £21 hardly surprising...
  • Options
    Trains are £12, might go up! Hmmm
  • Options
    I thought this game was all ticket? According to the o/s tickets are no longer available.

Luton Tickets no longer availableI thought this game was all ticket? According to the o/s tickets are no longer available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I thought this game was all ticket? According to the o/s tickets are no longer available.

[url=http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/TicketsLatest.ink]Luton Tickets no longer available[/url]I thought this game was all ticket? According to the o/s tickets are no longer available.[/quote]

Cunning phone the ticket office number above
  • Options
    Sorry Latimer. I'm not doubting you, just find it strange that the club haven't commented on it.
  • Options
    The club may not even know, the decision was only made by luton this morning!
  • Options
    Possibly, but wouldn't it be in Lutons best interests to communicate with Charlton and try to advertise this?
  • Options
    At no stage have luton looked out for their own interests, why would it be any different now?
  • Options
    i have a spare as tavern cant make it now.
  • Options
    no one tempted to sit in between me and suzi....

no, cant say i blame you.
  • Options
    I have a ticket but wuill be happy to sit between you, can you bear to sit next to me!
  • Options
    yes if you pay me 21.50! :-)

im sure we will all be sat together tonight, plenty of room to choose who we would like to sit with!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no one tempted to sit in between me and suzi....

no, cant say i blame you.

Bollox , I wished I had seen this earlier
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I still cant decide if i wanna go or not!
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Im bad at wispers
  • Options
    I'm getting the 18.08 from LB I think
  • Options
    Still tempted
  • Options
    suzi my train is from moorgage which is the beginning of the line so i wont be on the same train as you. i wll try and coincide with one that gets in the same time.

if anyone still tempted later let me know on here before i leave, suzi doesnt have her phone on her.
  • Options
    bizarre. meet you at the station at just gone 10 past 7 then. I'll bring Leicester Programme with me so you can see the pic, i can't find it!
  • Options
    just re-read. hehe, where is the station called mortgage :-)
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]suzi my train is from moorgage
    if anyone still tempted later let me know on here before i leave, suzi doesnt have her phone on her.
  • Options
    is there a pub at luton station tonight that we could meet at?

ive sold the ticket.
  • Options
    If you come out of the station entrance (the main one near the Arndale) and turn right, head towards the Galaxy Centre and there's a Wetherspoons by the Cinema/Bingo entrance called The White House - cheap and cheerful, fairly modern and not too scummy. On way to the ground too. Ask anyone if you get lost cos its a fairly major pub in Luton.

shall we meet there? im not sure what time ill get there as just sat here, tho not drinking tonight sadly as not feeling too great. tho sometimes these things change in a matter of minutes.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Still not tempted