Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

still 19 home games to go

dont you just love this league ?...we've had a good start, we can now judge what sort of season it is likely to be and we've still got the equivalent of a pl season to enjoy it...its like having your cake and eating it...

Comments

• Bastards!!!

oh well at least its sunny here.... and at least i can listen...... D'OH!!
  • Yeah, 19 to go and don't I know it. Just had my Season ticket put through a 40 degree wash and spin! Bugger paying for a new one, I'll get my wax crayons out and colour them back in again when they're dry :-)
  • i've heard of money laundering, but season tickets ??? that's a new one on me...is it nicked ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, 19 to go and don't I know it. Just had my Season ticket put through a 40 degree wash and spin! Bugger paying for a new one, I'll get my wax crayons out and colour them back in again when they're dry :-)

Haha! guess you ain't got that grand through yet then?
  • am i the only person who seems to lose their season ticket every home game, and frantically turns the house upside down 5 mins before the car is leaving.....
  • you sure the wife doesnt just put it on a shelf that you can't reach?

:-) sorry i couldnt resist.
  • [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Yeah, 19 to go and don't I know it. Just had my Season ticket put through a 40 degree wash and spin! Bugger paying for a new one, I'll get my wax crayons out and colour them back in again when they're dry :-)

Haha! guess you ain't got that grand through yet then?

An email promising me the cheque within 28 days by recorded delivery. Off to Funchal for a week in the morning so hope I have a note on the doormat when I get back!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]am i the only person who seems to lose their season ticket every home game, and frantically turns the house upside down 5 mins before the car is leaving.....

no i do this almost every week, the other not so great trick is getting to the ground and realising you have actually got the season ticket from years ago!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]am i the only person who seems to lose their season ticket every home game, and frantically turns the house upside down 5 mins before the car is leaving.....

what happens if you lose your ST then, dont theyy just do ya a new one!!??
  • Perhaps it's an omen, Stone. 19 clean sheets for Charlton?
  • Sponsored links:

• what happens if you lose your ST then, dont theyy just do ya a new one!!??

There's a charge for a new one. Not sure how much either £10 or £20.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]am i the only person who seems to lose their season ticket every home game, and frantically turns the house upside down 5 mins before the car is leaving.....

no i do this almost every week, the other not so great trick is getting to the ground and realising you have actually got the season ticket from years ago!

my wife brought last season's one for the Norwich game. Fortunately we had a spare ticket in our group.