Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Great Charlton Sponsorship Massacre !!

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
Right, given our track record, who would you like Charlton to wave their destructive sponsorship axe at next ??

I'm gunning for esure, anything to get that smug Winner off my telly.

'Calm down dear, you'll be going out of business within 12 months...'

Comments

• Options
    Picture... "Josh, yer dads found yer scooota"
  • Options
    How's about letting the Orange Tossuer sponsor out shirts for the Palarse home game in Feb?
    We could take his money and put them out of business all in one weekend! :o)
  • Options
    millwall
  • Options
    Sheila's Wheels

Bloody women's only insurance - what a farce
  • Options
    That's called sex discrimination!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Sheila's Wheels

Why would a company want to insure women only - they're the ones who cause the accidents...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Sheila's Wheels

yeah its fookin sexist that! imagine it the other way round,men only insurance, the birds will be up in arms! (ducks, runs for cover!! ;-)

My suggestion, my old firm, like to see them go under!
  • Options
    And see your missus out of a job? And I might get some more work out of them as well ; - )
  • Options
    Rymans
  • Options
    Jeremy Kyle...

Weasel of a man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any firm that has connections to the orange twat!

As far as women causing the accidents they as the stats show are safer drivers but women have low impact crashes in car parks or on the school run.Blokes wrap their cars around trees and lamposts.
  • Options
    that picture one used make me want to put a brick through th tv, or stevie as Ollie would say ; )
  • Options
    Cillit Bang.....'One Sonsorship deal with Charlton & the company went Bang !'
  • Options
    either the 'yoooou gotta sweeeetch' tv ad company, or the 'i say ya buy one ya get one free' window company from tv ads.
  • Options
    the makers of marmite
  • Options
    The Times, December 16th 2008

The curse of the werewolf

The Lupine and Vampire Information and Education Section, or LAVIES, signed a deal to sponsor Charlton's shirts a year ago to the day. They had intended to promote the acceptance of werewolves and vampires in society but instead find themselves, as others before them, out of business. "We had heard that Charlton's previous sponsors, Llanera had got into trouble and that they may not have been the first sponsors to have such problems. But we decided that the club had the profile we wanted to promote our cause." Said Ivor Lockupyourvirginov, the company chairman, he added. "In hindsight, we must have been howling mad to take it on."
  • Options
    who reckons cif finished jif....... i havnt seen eny of either for years......
  • Options
    Couldn't we be sponsored by all mobile phones with loud speakers? An end to them would make the world a slightly better place.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Couldn't we be sponsored by all mobile phones with loud speakers? An end to them would make the world a slightly better place.

here here
  • Options
    Lids R Us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Lids R Us

Is that the government's PR agency?
  • Options
    I'm sure Brighton supporters would love to have us sponsored by Focus DIY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]I'm sure Brighton supporters would love to have us sponsored by Focus DIY

Yeah. I still wont go to their store. Bastards.
  • Options
    mfi for the maidstone united fans & the european community for the way we british are dumped upon