Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not Manager of the Month

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2007
    1. Not including Curbs which four Charlton managers have won a manager of the month award?

Nelson
    Bailey
    Lawrence
    Steve Gritt

2. When did a Charlton manager first win manager of the month? Mar 1975

3. Over the 17 different manager of the month awards won by the club which calender month has been the most successful for Charlton managers?

October
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]1. Not including Curbs which four Charlton managers have won a player of the month award?

Nelson
    Bailey
    Lawrence
    Steve Gritt

you mean i spent half of yesterday thinking which managers could of won a players award, and all along you meant MANAGER's award.........
  • Options
    Weggie already pointed out that mistake. Pay attention!
  • Options
    and YOU said you'd amended it, in question 2.

Pay more attention !
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]and YOU said you'd amended it, in question 2.

Pay more attention ![/quote]

Oh Go and sink a thread or ban someone and then find out why Adam is sitting on my article. : - )
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]and YOU said you'd amended it, in question 2.

Pay more attention !

Oh Go and sink a thread or ban someone and then find out why Adam is sitting on my article. : - )

i take that as a sorry then .... :-)

ps. when quoting, can you make sure you're ticked in BBCode. There's a good lad :-)
  • Options
    I do it on purpose to annoy you.

Later today I'm going to pretend to forget to whisper and start a thread about human rights in Burma : - )
  • Options
    Then I'm going to use the wrong catagory and start new threads on an existing topic.

These acts of resistance will continue until the spelll checker is fixed.