Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

XBOX LIVE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pretty much how is see it also Swisdom...
  • Options
    A saddo here at work has a X-Box 360 and a PS3...

Would you believe he hasn't got a bird?...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]A saddo here at work has a X-Box 360 and a PS3...

LOL
  • Options
    Can i still get games for my Sega Megadrive??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]A saddo here at work has a X-Box 360 and a PS3...

Would you believe he hasn't got a bird?...[/quote]

Should I be embarrassed?

I have both and am married but my wife is fine with it because its not as if it rules my life (as can be displayed by my lack of ability in all games I own!!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Is this Lifers strutting around givin it too each other or have I got the wrong end of the stick. Are you gonna bash each other up on Boxing games or hold hands playing the Simms ?

I'm gonna bash that Andy Edwards... he's sh*t on the left....

Mate I am warning you, carlsberg is the Cyber version of Ricky Hatton.
  • Options
    None of the games you mentioned are exclusive to the ps3, they're all coming out on the 360, the only good exclusive they had coming out is now coming out on xbox as well lol. Only bad thing about the 360 is that it breaks..a lot lol, still better than the ps3 though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Is this Lifers strutting around givin it too each other or have I got the wrong end of the stick. Are you gonna bash each other up on Boxing games or hold hands playing the Simms ?

I'm gonna bash that Andy Edwards... he's sh*t on the left....

Mate I am warning you, carlsberg is the Cyber version of Ricky Hatton.

Yeah, and I'm Muhammad flaming Ali !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]A saddo here at work has a X-Box 360 and a PS3...

I knew you had an Xbox 360 Gumbo, but when did you get the PS3?
  • Options
    right you 'orrible lot

answer this question

i managed to acquire one of those wireless thingys - plugged it in fook all.

It is upstairs and the wireless router down - does that make a difference
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's wireless, shouldn't matter where it is in the house, unless you own a mansion...
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite] I knew you had an Xbox 360 Gumbo, but when did you get the PS3?

gump != gumbo.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite] Yeah, and I'm Muhammad flaming Ali !!

and look how he ended up!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I knew you had an Xbox 360 Gumbo, but when did you get the PS3?

gump != gumbo.

Oops. No matter though, they're both as thick as each other ;-)
  • Options
    i thought not medders
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]i thought not medders

Have you gone into the settings on the Xbox? If it's like the PS3, it will need configuring to see the wireless network... Does your wireless network have security on it? WEP etc?
  • Options
    yeah it does - i am off today so will have a play around - if not i can call xbox - i'm getting better at this technology lark
  • Options
    I dont have an xbox, but I cant imagine it being much different to the others... you'll need to get into the network settings page, and give enter the keys for the wireless network...
  • Options
    Ha Typical IT bod Medders, I am surprised you never told him to turn it off & On or check it was plugged in :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Ha Typical IT bod Medders, I am surprised you never told him to turn it off & On or check it was plugged in :-)

That's too technical for Arfur... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    didn't think you could last that long without giving a snide comment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]didn't think you could last that long without giving a snide comment.

LOL! Couldnt resist mate...

You sorted it yet or what?!