Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Boris Johnson for London Mayor

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Looks like Ken should walk it.

Who in their right mind would vote for that clown - seriously. Not even me one of red ken's fiercest critics.

Shudders at the thought -

Comments

• Is Ken Livingstone London Major ? I was convinced it was Rothko what with all this anti car stuff & cycling rules OK crap that's been going on for the last few years.
  • i wish they would allow people who worked in London to vote - i'm here more often than at home.

disgrace.

Vote Boris - Not Doris
  • Cyclists should pay road tax.
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Is Ken Livingstone London Major ? I was convinced it was Rothko what with all this anti car stuff & cycling rules OK crap that's been going on for the last few years.

Honest question Kets, but how often do you drive into Central London?
  • edited September 2007
    Cyclists should be subject to the same driving rules and penalties as car drivers.

As a pedestrian I've lost count of the number of times I've nearly been hit by a cyclist making an illegal right turn at speed through a red light the wrong way down a one way street - then they shout at you!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Is Ken Livingstone London Major ? I was convinced it was Rothko what with all this anti car stuff & cycling rules OK crap that's been going on for the last few years.

Honest question Kets, but how often do you come into Central London?

Hi mate, not a lot recently to be honest, but hopefully will be a full time commuter again shortly like I was for 17 years previously, plus trips at Weekends to the Ministry etc :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Cyclists should be subject to the same driving rules and penalties as car drivers.

I've lost count of the number of times I've nearly been hit by a cyclist making an illegal right turn at speed through a red light the wrong way down a one way street - then they shout at you!

Agreed, jumping red lights doesn't help anyone
  • I personally get annoyed when cyclists ride on pavements.

Annoyed of birmingham
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Cyclists should be subject to the same driving rules and penalties as car drivers.

I've lost count of the number of times I've nearly been hit by a cyclist making an illegal right turn at speed through a red light the wrong way down a one way street - then they shout at you![/quote]

I saw a group of about 7 cyclists go through a red-light in Sidcup at the junction of Station Road and Faraday...shoputed to them that red-lights are for them as well, only to be meet with a barrel of abuse..
  • Boris Johnson rides a bike but Ken doesn't as he fears being knocked over by an irate motorist. THis proves nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• You get bad drivers, you get bad cyclists, such is life.
  • Ken gets taxis everywhere...paid for by us.
  • blimey car drivers are the worst in town fact - along with mini scabs.

That apart boris johnson - this post has gone off tangent. Views on this buffoon - he hasn't a prayer surely.
  • He doesn't, he gets the Jubilee line down to Kilburn on a daily basis to get to City Hall.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]blimey car drivers are the worst in town fact - along with mini scabs.

That apart boris johnson - this post has gone off tangent. Views on this buffoon - he hasn't a prayer surely.

Hopefully not, don't think there is enough votes in the Outer London boroughs to get him elected, and a good way to get the Labour vote out will be to have someone like Boris running.

Also the voting system will mean people who vote Green/Respect will use there second preferences to vote for Ken.
  • I cant stand Ken but have to agree that Boris doesnt seem to have a hope because of the press coverage he will get and generates himself......

Personally I hope he does get in even if its via a dirty protest
  • Something tells me Boris will have a good campaign.