Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR sack John Gregory

No shock there, then

Back to the pundits' chair for him...

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]No shock there, then

Back to the pundits' chair for him...

the west brom fans were spot on yesterday, then.
  • What were they saying?
  • sacked in the morning, you'll get the sack in the morning......
  • have never rated Gergory, as a manager or as a pundit. Think he has been very lucky to make a living out of both.

Will be interesting to see how much these new owners of QPR throw at it.

I can't see any point of getting involved if they don't...
  • edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]sacked in the morning, you'll get the sack in the morning......

Hehehe.

It's an odd club to throw money at, isn't it? There's no room at Loftus Road to develop it, the available development sites nearby (one of which was coveted by Fulham a few years back) have gone and they've been left behind by the likes of us and Fulham and others in recent years. Unless they see it as a property deal and want to up sticks and move further west.
  • Bugger, thought they might keep him till we stuff them.

Dont like Gregory at all, sleaze.
  • edited October 2007
    I'm surprised Gregory got another job in football, to be honest.
  • Gregory was once described by a TV pundit as a "three dimensional player" which is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
  • Sleeze describes him well. He has a real insincereness about him, which has always made him a strange choice for punditry.
  • I think he's hilarious
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]have never rated Gergory, as a manager or as a pundit. Think he has been very lucky to make a living out of both.

Will be interesting to see how much these new owners of QPR throw at it.

I can't see any point of getting involved if they don't...

Me neither AFKA. I think he's a no-mark smug prat who has finally been found out for the useless plonker he is.