Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 18s

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Drew away at Norwich. Match report here

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PINKUNOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED01%20Oct%202007%2010%3A05%3A15%3A620

Not many names i recognise in that lot

Comments

• Options
    I read the title and thought this was going to be about smoking!
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic: Lee, Solly, Yussuff, Stavrinau, Sinfield, Long, Shelvey, Rygaarad-Jensen (O'Shea , 45), Wagstaff, Uchecih, (Lozano-Calderon, 57), Harkin, Substitutes not used: Godfrey, Joseph, Kissi.

Solly is an England international. There was a feature in the programme about him playing at Wembley. Comes from Chatham

Lee and Long are both Sidcup boys

Rygaard- Jensen came over from Herfolge BoldKlub, our partner team in Denmark while Harkin came from Dublin.

Uchechih is meant to be something special. Small but scores lots of goals. Born in Nigeria he was replaced by Lozano-Calderon who was born in Columbia. Stavrinau is a Cypriot schoolboy international and Wagstaff is an England Schoolboy.

And O'Shea went to Crown Woods like DJ Davy and Alex Wright
  • Options
    And there we are having trouble coming up with songs for Varney and Iwelumo...just imagine if Rygaard-Jensen and Lozano - Calderon ever made it to the first team!

(We might manage something for Solly, though, and as for Kissi...)
  • Options
    Give us a "R".

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    Thanks HI.

These foreign lads are they all coming from our overseas partner teams and scouting networks etc?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Thanks HI.

These foreign lads are they all coming from our overseas partner teams and scouting networks etc?

No, those kids are in France and Norway cos they can't get work permits. The boys who played grew up here other than Harkin who came over from Ireland and Jensen Denmark and so don't need a work permit.

I was worried the boys from Sidcup would need some social skills training but they went to Hurtsmere and Chis and Sid so both can most likely hold a knife and fork already. ; - )
  • Options
    I went to Hurstmere. It's a good school.
  • Options
    how old you chunes,new a boxer who went there
  • Options
    21 squire
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    young pup,mates 32ish,still boxing asa pro robin jeffreys
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Thanks HI.

I was worried the boys from Sidcup would need some social skills training but they went to Hurtsmere and Chis and Sid so both can most likely hold a knife and fork already. ; - )

Pah! At Colfe's we were doing that by the age of 9
  • Options
    At Crown Woods we had compulsory lessons on the use of a jemmy and how to open a yale lock with a credit card.
  • Options
    Which one is Chis & Sid, Henry?

It was all rugby in my days there - so much so that the games master nearly came to blows with a couple of guys who got a petition together to play football...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Which one is Chis & Sid, Henry?

It was all rugby in my days there - so much so that the games master nearly came to blows with a couple of guys who got a petition together to play football...

Harry Lee is the ex-Chis and Sidder. For some reason Colin Cameron, bless him, always asks where players went to school. Even asked me for my profile.
  • Options
    Thanks, Henry - I will keep an eye out for him now.

And as for your school, maybe Charlton just wanted to know so that they could add extra padlocks...
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Ooo those purple blazers were simply to die for!

</camp>
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Ooo those purple blazers were simply to die for!

</camp>

And I'm sure you loved our summer dresses, too.