Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley FC v Dartford FC

The winners of tomorrow night's FA cup replay between Bromley and Aylesbury United have been handed a home tie in the next round.

Camberley Town will host Dartford for the right to make a trip to either Hayes Lane or The Meadow on Saturday 13th October.

Comments

• Options
    Aylesbury V Camberley should be a good game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Aylesbury V Camberley should be a good game.

True but possibly even less interest to people on this site. : - )
  • Options
    that would be like a Charlton v Palace game LOL :-)))
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]that would be like a Charlton v Palace game LOL :-)))

I beg your pardon!
  • Options
    no charlton game on the 13th, so bromley it is, if they get win tuesday night ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]no charlton game on the 13th, so bromley it is, if they get win tuesday night ?

I'd forgotten that. See you there Kmem4
  • Options
    Game on chaps
  • Options
    I'd completely forgotten what with the Hull game.

4 - 2 AET (2-2 90mins)
  • Options
    Dartford got through on pens 4 -1
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]that would be like a Charlton v Palace game LOL :-)))

I beg your pardon!

Well Bromley is a Palace stronghold and Dartford Charlton - :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would point out that we Charlton fans in Bromley are in the front line of the advance of Addickism in to the dark, god foresaken areas of south London such as Croydon and Carshalton. : - )
  • Options
    England game that day, 3pm , so maybe it will get moved or kick-off shifted?
  • Options
    thats not a problem,let my son and his mates watch bromley as dad sits in the bar watching england..
  • Options
    I will be featuring the Bromley v Dartford game on my FA Cup "Road to Wembley":

www.roadtowembley.blogspot.com

Grateful for any kind of feedback about my blog.

Andy
  • Options
    1 - 0 to Bromley. Just over 1000 there of whom about 150 were Dartford. Lots of noise from the Darts fans but a dull game TBH. BFC well on top but couldn't score, got a pen and put in the rebound after the keeper (ex-Charlton YTS Tony Kessel) had saved. And Darts centre half is Adam Flanaghan, son of Mike.

Bromley drawn away to league leaders Eastbourne who have already beated them this year in the 4th Qualifying round.
  • Options
    damn, welling went out to eastbourne. That would of been a good un !
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I would point out that we Charlton fans in Bromley are in the front line of the advance of Addickism in to the dark, god foresaken areas of south London such as Croydon and Carshalton. : - )[/quote]

Carshalton is Chelsea through and through and IN SURREY
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]damn, welling went out to eastbourne. That would of been a good un !

First league game coming up soon but a cup game would have been good.

Welling v Bromley 3/11
    Bromley V Welling 8/03
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I would point out that we Charlton fans in Bromley are in the front line of the advance of Addickism in to the dark, god foresaken areas of south London such as Croydon and Carshalton. : - )

Carshalton is Chelsea through and through and IN SURREY

Like Bexleyheath is in Kent! LB of Sutton me thinks.