Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

just me and you off-it

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
on here now at 1228,are you troubled? let doctor nolly help

Comments

• Options
    you been on the turps again?
  • Options
    i see ive hit a nerve,feel free to talk.
  • Options
    on the calor gas.now stop deflecting the question you troubled man,oh to be in your head.
  • Options
    OI!

I'm here too
  • Options
    doctor nollys here for you leroy
  • Options
    OK, here goes. Am sitting here reviewing a contract and need to decide whether a payment of £1.3million payable by a guarantor (A) is consideration for a supply between two other parties (B & C) and therefore subject to VAT, or alternatively whether it represents comnpensation for the termination of the contract - thereby not representing consideration for a supply and outside the scope of VAT. A third alternative is that it represents a fee for a fourth party's (D - the parent company of C) £5.5 million loan to B, similar to an interest payment.

We don't want to have to cough up VAT here if at all possible as this would stick, but the exact position isn't clear. I'm thinking we maybe have a sound enough case to go down the "compensation" route - but what do you think nolly?
  • Options
    im just a humble money collector,wait for charlton dan tomorow,but i would say it represents a fee for the company owners.
  • Options
    Charlton Dan? Is he a tax silk?
  • Options
    just thought I'd pop on and see what was occuring. Was doing some fine tuning to the old ipod and just dropped by to say hi. Past my normal bed time but will have a lie in before a fry-up and off to Hull.
  • Options
    hes the word,but my advice is probably right,think on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what do you have in the fry up,its not a fry up without black pudding,NAILED ON SPAT ON JERKED ON FACT.
  • Options
    What do you reckon Large? "Dr" nolly clearly can't help me here.
  • Options
    I, on the other hand, am sitting here f***ed off with the world in general after cabling monkeys turned up an hour late after work today to do a job they were supposed to do last week, at no notice, and left me there until sodding 11:00

Just about to go to bed - safe and warm in the knowledge that I've got to be up at 5 o b***ard clock to drive round the south of England putting servers into eight of our buildings because I can't rely on the numpties I work with to do it properly.
  • Options
    I think you need expect advice and I wouldn't accept it from anyone on here even if the figure involved was £1.30.

As for the fry-up, I agree must have black pudding but not tomorrow as I'm cooking it and it'll need all my culinary skills to cook the eggs, bacon, chipolatas, hash browns, beans and mushrooms.