Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Bouncy

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Whos up for starting this Saturday?

I wont in N Block to many Stiffs but if it gets going im sure me and the crew will join in

Comments

• Options
    Tut tut...deemed as sectarian by the mopes..
  • Options
    Ok leave the Tim out and change it to Nigel? or other name
  • Options
    If you can't bouncy bouncy you're millwall

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy la la la!

Probably more of an away game thing!
  • Options
    I'd be bang up for that, couldn't care less about the Rangers thing but I thought it looked excellent during my lesson in Rangers songs from George!!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltytHHXeAJk

you can see it here but not hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cZvBCMNzOs

that one you can hear

Forget the Rangers connection as they may upset a few people BUT its fecking good laugh and looks good on mass
  • Options
    That's what I meant mate, I could not give less of a shit about anything other than football as far as the green hooped team and the blue ones are concerned.

Your damn right it looks a real laugh and looks the nuts en masse.

You could possibly coax a childish argument reaction out of those who give a monkeys about Glasgow football.

(Put's tongue in cheek)
  • Options
    Always looks class, but i cant see it catching on at the Valley, imagine the moaning.Would love to be proved wrong, and if anyone wants to give it a go, dont let the fear of offending any Celtic types put you off, theyre best ignored at all times anyway.
  • Options
    I didn't have a clue what it was all about, a few of the younger lads were doing it on the bus and the train. I asks Friend or Defoe 'what's that bouncy lark all about'?

Cue early hours of the morning spent trawling through youlube after an all dayer and an education in Scottish football songs for Carter.

I think it would look brilliant especially if both tiers did it!!

I'll slap myself and come round soon ;-)
  • Options
    it will never happen mate,unless its dreary it dont get sang at charlton.
  • Options
    moan moan fuckin moan.

All you ever get on here nowadays and its doing my head in. Away support is shit, fans are boring etc. If Charlton is so boring and dreary for some of you, don't go, and don't post on here. Go somewhere else because its depressing to constantly read. I'm proud of my club, i hate hearing outsiders slagging it off so i'll be fcuked if i'm going to listen to our own do it all the time.

Back to topic, the bouncy is amusing to see and makes me laugh. But it is something specific to Rangers and no other club, and trying to replicate here is pathetic and a bit sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    calm down mate,i have hardly moaned on this board for over a week.
  • Options
    palace are losing,no reason to moan.
  • Options
    Songs are replicated up and down teh country so what

Its fun
  • Options
    I'm with you mate, I'm sure we ahem borrowed mull of kintrye from Forest or am I wrong???

If it's going to upset people I'll shut up. Think it would look good that's all
  • Options
    would sound good mate,got to be better than singing red army or a wings song,get it going
  • Options
    Is stealing Oh City Ground from Forest sad and pathetic as well?

Bouncy Bouncy!
  • Options
    Bouncy Bouncy
  • Options
    why don't we just go back to the source and have everyone going boing boing!
  • Options
    give the song a go,start it at the away games.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Or where we used to do exactly the same thing, to the same tune, and sing 'we're the barmy, Charlton army la la la la la, we're the barmy, Charlton army la la la la la'

but i suppose that hasn't got Rangers links has it.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I just like the tune and the jumping to be honest Bart, words I couldn't give much of a monkeys about.

Sounds promising though.
  • Options
    Im with Carter anyway you do it its fun and looks good
  • Options
    glug glug glug.

pesky U-boats
  • Options
    I'm assuming this was sunk because of the possible stoopid arguments about Rangers?

Fair play if so, if not could it be raised?
  • Options
    it was done at fulham away to good effect last year! and quite a lot of our support has an affilliation with rangers.. and it's a good laugh so why not!

although theres no way more than 100 people would dare stand up at charlton.. the west stand dont even jump up when a goal is scored... can you imagine them doing this?
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Cant see why this was sunk to be honest, this is far and away the best cafc site on the web and removing threads is behaviour i would expect elsewhere. Fair enough if you dont want the Rangers issues raised, but it is relevant surely?
  • Options
    I'm bouncing this morning...
  • Options
    Even if the whole ground dont join in would be nice to see at least a few blocks in teh North doing it
  • Options
    All new things need time to get going. The Jorge Costa song didn't take off at first.

Like I said I'd be bang up for doing it. And couldn't give a rats arse about the connections as I'm sure anyone who sings VFR gives a shit about Forest
  • Options
    Spot on mate

Lets get it going on