Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get in

MCSMCS
edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
Just got myself another job, fantastic one too, muh more money, much better company proper print firm, and in peckham hope of the print, 10 start too so no traffic. I start on friday the day my gardening leave officially finishes! Cant ask for better luck! I went to interview on friday and he said he would call on monday with a yey or ney, i hardly slept all weekend so excited/nervous and the bloke ended up calling me 9 last night! I was shaking for an hour after!! The perfect job, does it really exist, i think possibley so!!

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS Mate! Well done!!

Mx
  • well done , save some luck for tonights result!
  • Nice one mate-

No more tenterhooks eh!
  • nice one mcs... all the best.
  • Well done...!
  • Well done mate.

two small problems

1. Peckham = Millwall country

2. Peckham; Do you know how to get there? :- )
  • Thanks guys.

Henry, its easy, my first print job was just round the corner, and i was there for 6 years!! There aint no way i will be able to gett a train, someone tells me i would have to change at london maze, oh i mean bridge!!
  • Congrats MCS - well done. Don't you just love those rare occasions where everything falls nicely into place?
  • I've just been called about a job in Qatar, eeek!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I've just been called about a job in Qatar, eeek!

blimey, thta'll be a long commute, would you have to change at london bridge!??!

And yeah passit, its just fallen into place, i cant believe it!
  • Sponsored links:

• nice one fell acongrats
  • Well done mate. Good luck.
  • Well done mate on the job btw!
  • Nice one Ollie... now you can get yourself to a few away games with the lads....
  • Good work MCS,
    But i'm sure ginger beards are banned in the Peckham area
  • Nice one mate.

why do i have this mental image of a ginger bearded dood gettign caught in the middle of a gang shoot out between the peckham boys and some other gansta gang???
  • medders, i hope so, away days rule.

thanks galss yes they are banned in peckham, infact they are probably banned allover!!

No way, the part of peckham is some road called chadwick (lol my old nickname from my millwall mate who i met at my old firm in peckham!!) road, and the area surrounding ,a road called grove park is stunning, i bet the houses are worth an absolute fortune! Anyway my beard is somewhat designer now, as i got rid of the parts on my cheeks, so i look a little amish now. I am sure the beard is what actually got me the job!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I've just been called about a job in Qatar, eeek![/quote]

Don't forget your bike..
  • Well done matey!
  • Hey, nice one Ollie! Well done mate

If you dont fancy the rat-race by car into Peckham, there's a train service that runs down the Bexleyheath line
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one Ollie!
  • Well done Ollie & congrats.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Hey, nice one Ollie! Well done mate

If you dont fancy the rat-race by car into Peckham, there's a train service that runs down the Bexleyheath line

Thanks D, i am chuffed to bits! What they run a train to peckham rye, from bexleyheath??? i will be starting at 10am tho so traffic shouldnt be too bad, but untill i get the next car i may well do that! I dont want my mrs to be getting on the 422 to work, its a proper long journey!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] I start on friday the day my gardening leave officially finishes!

How the f**k is it that everyone seems to get gardening leave but I have to work out my three months notice period?!

(Well done, btw)
  • Congratulations!
  • cheers off it, but i dont think its as good as it really sounds, i reckon i could of had moreinterviews but cos if the gardening it put some off! So i was just very lucky really!! very very lucky! But i backed my own CV, and it worked, i was confident and it came off! What do you work in Off it??
  • congrats o bearded one - knew you'd be ok
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]cheers off it, but i dont think its as good as it really sounds, i reckon i could of had moreinterviews but cos if the gardening it put some off! So i was just very lucky really!! very very lucky! But i backed my own CV, and it worked, i was confident and it came off! What do you work in Off it??

A suit, normally.
  • Well done Ollie ..............
  • lol off it, what line of work??

thanks 1905 and westlife