Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to pick up BBC London on Sky Digital if you're not in London

AFKA - you might want to make this a sticky each time this comes up...

use your menu on the Sky box...Press 'Services'
Press 4
Press 4
Enter the following:
Frequency 11.953
Polarisation H
Symbol rate 27.5
FEC 2/3
Then press the search button. Should then get a list. Select BBC London and hit the yellow button to store...

You then access the channel by going to Services, Other Channels, and then selecting BBC London....

Comments

• Options
    (ah, Medders beat me to it and his instructions were better, so I've nicked those...)
  • Options
    I doubt all games will be covered here though... they'll probably share it around with Watford, Palace etc...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite](ah, Medders beat me to it and his instructions were better, so I've nicked those...)

I thought your instructions looked strangely similar to mine!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Heh. It's info worth having around, even if they don't do it that often. In fact, it's probably more worth having around if they only do this every couple of months, to save people scrabbling around.

I'm sure I stuck it on All Quiet In The East Stand when they first started doing it, but I couldn't find it and nicked my original post off a Spurs site...
  • Options
    Thanks for this. Am now listening avidly.
  • Options
    What's a sky box? Can't see it as it's dark.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Heh. It's info worth having around, even if they don't do it that often. In fact, it's probably more worth having around if they only do this every couple of months, to save people scrabbling around.

I'm sure I stuck it on All Quiet In The East Stand when they first started doing it, but I couldn't find it and nicked my original post off a Spurs site...

Yep worth hanging on to. Once added to the box though, it should be saved for future use... Just go to Services, hit 9 (additional channels) and there it will be....
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I doubt all games will be covered here though... they'll probably share it around with Watford, Palace etc...?

Had already tuned my box in but I have yet to listen to a Charlton game as it has always been palarse being covered. I tend to miss any coverage on tuesdays as I normally play badminton and also home games (as I am at the valley). When the two events clash the footy always wins.