Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Melrose: your local team

What happened there?
Thrashed by Rangers....!

Comments

• Options
    Class
    WATP
  • Options
    Yeah, I saw some Rangers fans on my way home from work this evening.

It wasn't on the TV and anyway I prefer to be on CharltonLife. Don't much care for OL anyway.

Liverpool v Bordeaux is on tomorrow evening.

What's WATP mean?

Finally - it's weird that you decided to start a discussion with jimmymelrose in the title at exactly the same time as I did. Has any member on here ever been served with that distinction I ask?
  • Options
    I thought it was Liverpool v Marseille. Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    That's what i meant. Marseille, sorry. Another team that never actually win Ligue 1!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    Finally - it's weird that you decided to start a discussion with jimmymelrose in the title at exactly the same time as I did. Has any member on here ever been served with that distinction I ask?

I'd watch the size of your head, Jimmy - might not be able to get through the turnstile on Sat ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]

I'd watch the size of your head, Jimmy - might not be able to get through the turnstile on Sat ;-)

There'll be no stopping me this Saturday. I'm well up for it!
  • Options
    Back to the topic of discussion.

I want the French teams to lose, just because it means that after they get knocked out, we then get the English teams screened on national televison.