Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky sports have just shown the sam incident

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
a bit harsh on sam being sent off he just layed on the bloke after being attacked by him !!

Comments

• Options
    did they show the goals ?
  • Options
    not yet just the sam incident
  • Options
    hopefully not too much champs league stuff to get thru cos they're not allowed to show the goals yet from that
  • Options
    coming up showing watford at mo
  • Options
    he did nowt wrong ffs
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Seem'd a fair RC to me, can't retaliate like that.

Lovely pass from ZZ for the 2nd goal though!
  • Options
    goalkeeper fault for our 1st, 2nd good holdup work from zz niceley put way by big chris. there goal was that powell not coming accross the scorer ?

Sam that is harsh the guy had him in a head lock i didnt see any punches from by him appeal Pards !!!
  • Options
    The two of then were wrestling on the ground - Sam knew he was on the way - could tell by his body language. Gave as good as he got, I think, which isn't bad for 5'8" and 9 stone. We'll miss him, though.

Calm finish by Big Chris.
  • Options
    Couldn't really see what was happening on TV.

Anyway this is where the big squad kicks in. Thomas has to sort his head out and NOW.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]The two of then were wrestling on the ground - Sam knew he was on the way - could tell by his body language. Gave as good as he got, I think, which isn't bad for 5'8" and 9 stone. We'll miss him, though.

I know I shouldn't but I'm glad he stood up for himself - which is the normal thing to do - I blatantly would have done the same on a sunday to be honest. He was provoked and yes he did retaliate but in my opinion that justifies a yellow card as without provacation he would not have done anything.

We should appeal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam did nought wrong- Pard's will appeal.

Agreed Stu, great work from ZZ for the 2nd.

Grinding out away wins like that will be pivotal this season.

Come on!
  • Options
    Trouble is we had been given free kick,Sam shouldn't have retalited,although sending off helped us not them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Thomas has to sort his head out and NOW.

I'm willing to state here and now that I don't think that'll happen. I can't see him making an impact for us again.

Hope I'm wrong