Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Defensive records in the Championship

Makes interesting reading. (Yes, I know I am a saddo!!). WBA have the best record, having conceded only 7. Stoke have conceded 8 as have Leicester, currently 21st in the table with only 8 points! We have the 4th best record, after conceding 9.

WBA also have the best goal difference, having scored 18. They could be the team to watch this year, I think.

Comments

• Options
    I'll be heading for the Vine on 15th December.
  • Options
    It's a good point Pete. We all strive for perfection and therefore can be a touch over critical of our defending sometimes.

Having watched the teams we've played against and also listening to/reading other managers post-match comments, it seems to me that the general standard of defending isn't that great in this division.

If we can be 2nd/3rd without defending too well, just think what lays in store when we get it right - and we will!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!
  • Options
    West Brom's goal difference is looking good - but mainly thanks to that 5-1 tonking of QPR, who just limply rolled over and surrendered last weekend.

We must be overdue to give someone a thrashing soon.