Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull fans very bitter!

what a bunch of bad losers over on netaddicks!

Comments

• Options
    they're starting to rival Everton in the great 'everything is against us' stakes.
  • Options
    What are more bitter about: getting beaten or getting Bryan Hughes?
  • Options
    i've just read elsewhere 'this isn't the first time we've been duped by one of those London teams' LOL
  • Options
    http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=905&p=16&style=2&forumId=6613&action=1&replytoid=2116571315

See what I mean? what a ****
  • Options
    They are closer to Cleethorpes for a jaunt to the seaside ....
  • Options
    one of them trotting out "be careful when you walk past a bin". I would have thought being widely condemned for some of their fans singing "you're just a town full of bombers" that they would know better.

As the saying goes the best team always wins, the rest in only gossip.
  • Options
    history is written by the victors.
  • Options
    I like the one that starts with "I couldn't get to the game last night" but then goes on to accuse the referee of being "bent" and us of being "cheats".

Priceless.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Can't help laughing on two counts:
    - They seem to be under the delusion that they 'completely outplayed' us until the sending off. Just sounded scrappy on the radio - neither team getting it together.
    - Claiming we 'targeted' Ashbee. What, like they didn't target Mills??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'i'm visually impaired, and was not at the game last night as it clashed with CSI Miami. But Charlton are a disgrace, the worst case of cheating i've ever seen' Speccy Jim, Hull
  • Options
    Never quite understood Hulls ' youre just a town full of bombers' chant directed at London teams following 7/7.Especially as the bombers in question come from the Leeds area.
  • Options
    I'm also struggling to understand where the stuff about rubbish bins come from, unless the Rats in Oxford Street are now carrying blades?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm also struggling to understand where the stuff about rubbish bins come from, unless the Rats in Oxford Street are now carrying blades?

IRA used a litter bin to plant a bomb which is why many were removed in the 80s. Sick reference to bombs going off in London.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]'i'm visually impaired, and was not at the game last night as it clashed with CSI Miami. But Charlton are a disgrace, the worst case of cheating i've ever seen'Speccy Jim, Hull

Tell it like it is speccy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I'm also struggling to understand where the stuff about rubbish bins come from, unless the Rats in Oxford Street are now carrying blades?

victoria train station.
  • Options
    Those comments are despicable.

The only reason nobody would bother bombing Hull is because if you turned up with a van full of semtex you would assume that someone had got there before you and turn back around again.

24 carat sh*t hole.
  • Options
    From Wikipedia

On 18 February 1991 an IRA bomb exploded in a litter bin, killing David Corner and injuring 38. The warning given by the terrorists was insufficient to evacuate the station.

[cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Those comments are despicable.

The only reason nobody would bother bombing Hull is because if you turned up with a van full of semtex you would assume that someone had got there before you and turn back around again.

24 carat sh*t hole.

I heard someone did bomb Hull. The blast caused £3m worth of improvements.
  • Options
    Ah right, cheers for clearing that up
  • Options
    Hull + Shit = Shithole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you mean Shithull.
  • Options
    lets face if you are from hull and not an egg chasing type then you will not really understand the rules of the beautiful game