Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was Charlton the way you met your spouse?..

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
I met my missus through Charlton, who else met their partner because of Charlton?

Comments

• Options
    yes, sitting opposite each other on a coach to Barnsley away, about 12-13 years ago.
  • Options
    Me. He was dancing on the sofa/chair thing in the Oak doing the Grease Megamix after a home game nearly 3 years ago.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    yep. first met in the oak, i was in a mess.

currently co-habiting.

see above!
  • Options
    No.... but having met her at Christmas I left her on New Years Day and went down the Valley whilst she prepared me dinner - the rest as they say is history!
  • Options
    Don't mix business with pleasure!
  • Options
    Yes - nuff said
  • Options
    met my good lady whilst on charlton pre season tour to Plymouth about 14/15 years ago. She was there on other business - ie looking for me of course LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]yes, sitting opposite each other on a coach to Barnsley away, about 12-13 years ago.

Is she Snow White?...;-)
  • Options
    Met my now Ex-girlfriend through Charlton in a way, it was the current CAFC Saftey Officers Daughter although we actually met through work at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    not now, thankfully
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    Mr Weegie was a plastic Spurs fan when we met working together in London.

He never really asked me out - just asked if he could come to Charlton v Kettering with me the next Saturday. Didn't know quite what he was letting himself in for...!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Mr Weegie was a plastic Spurs fan when we met working together in London.

He never really asked me out - just asked if he could come to Charlton v Kettering with me the next Saturday. Didn't know quite what he was letting himself in for...!

And now he's addicted to fried Mars bars and Irn Bru...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Mr Weegie was a plastic Spurs fan when we met working together in London.

And now he's addicted to fried Mars bars and Irn Bru...

And the mighty Addicks
  • Options
    Didn't meet the good Mrs Beard through Charlton, but proposed on the way back from a home match against Pompey, does that count?
  • Options
    awww thats lovely that is
  • Options
    Had my wedding reception at the Valley does that count?
  • Options
    yes and will be official soon
  • Options
    No, hates football, never even heard of Charlton and probably wishes that was still the case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't meet her via Charlton but when we were "courting" I took her to matches against Carlisle and Exeter amongst others and it didn't put her off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Didn't meet her via Charlton but when we were "courting" I took her to matches against Carlisle and Exeter amongst others and it didn't put her off.

Len, do you mean it didn't put her off you or it didn't put her off football??
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    me!

She still comes to the occasional game.