Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Valley here we come!

The Lass & I shall travel down to Andover on Friday, stay with fellow Charlton supporters and come up to the Valley on the coach for our first game of the season..... if you see a guy with a 14 foot long red & white scarf -that could be me!- where do you lot go for a pre game beer?

Comments

• Options
    I think everyone is spread out over a few pubs.

The Bugle seems quite popular with some, and is roomy if they still open the big room out the back and put the football on the big screen although its very dark and can be hard work moving around, the Swan is always a good shout if the weather is nice as it has a big garden, it doesn't seem to be too hard to get served either. The Anchor by the river is a bit of a walk but is lovely on a warm sunny day - not likely for this weekend.

The Horse and Groom smells of paint, is very bland, no character, and its really hard to get served in there.
  • Options
    the oak is popular with many on here but is currently under refurbishment and is due to re-open in time for the 2012 olympics.