Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

what time is the england vs oz rugby match

anybody know ?

Comments

• Options
    2pm I believe...
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]2pm I believe...

lol you slippery sod - you know full well - -
  • Options
    Who gives a toss. Poxy game these days. This tournament has dragged on so bloody long it is a joke.
  • Options
    10pm over here.... should be good... Come on Boys...

Last time i was here i watched us smash them for the cup in a room full of 150 Aussies...

No one bought me a beer after.... Not very popular I can tell you...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Who gives a toss. Poxy game these days. This tournament has dragged on so bloody long it is a joke.

Similar to the recent Cricket World cup IMO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Who gives a toss. Poxy game these days. This tournament has dragged on so bloody long it is a joke.

Similar to the recent Cricket World cup IMO
    Great shout. I love cricket but by Christ I was bored to tears after about two weeks. it didn't help that most of the games were utter toss either of course, but the 20/20 was a much better format. I know the games are shorter, but just cutting out an extra round of meaningless group games made it pelt along much faster for me. Cricket suffers from the same thing that Rugby does. Honestly, what is the point of having the bottom team in each of the RWC groups? USA - Romania - Georgia - Namibia - Japan - Portugal - none of them have even the slightest hope of getting beyond the group stages
  • Options

Absolute tosh..I'd like to see you play it..