Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Big Weekend.....

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Apparently on Sky 1 tonight, 6.30 and repeated, we're the featured game.

Comments

• Options
    6.30 according to the paper.

Repeated at 10.00
  • Options
    Please do excuse Rob Knowles aka Rib Noodles. He's an habit of getting all sorts of stuff wrong on the official website and in the matchday programme as well. But don't say too much or he will invite you down to the ground to meet him, the general manager and club chairman to air your differences in person to how he goes about his job, like he did me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Apparently on Sky 1 tonight, 6.30 and repeated, we're the featured game.

And we were the featured game!!!

What a load of shite, 30 seconds of hightlights, and no mention of us at all.....
  • Options
    don't take it out on me !!!!! :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]don't take it out on me !!!!! :-)

Yeah, shoot the messenger ..... !

:o)
  • Options
    does anyone really care about our lack of media coverage at the moment, I certainly don't.

lets us go about our business in a quiet way and just sit nicely in 2nd spot. Do we really need that Sky programme highlighting all our good players etc...

Let Watford take all the headlines, we'll soon be getting them.....

Oh another note did anyone hear Jeff Stelling interview Pards on Soccer Sat last week, could see it in the Con Club but couldn't hear what they were saying, also did the panel say much about us ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]don't take it out on me !!!!! :-)

lol. Not directed at you AFKA.