Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Squad

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Is it good enough for teh premiership?

Pards has made some good signings mainly lower league, but all ready to make the step up to teh Championship.

Could they hack it in the Premiership?

Would it be a case of clearling a lot out and starting again?

Who would we keep who would go.

That is of course thatwe do go up

Comments

• Options
    Seems a bit early to worry about it and by the end of the season we would most probably have a different view on most players than we do now. My one comment regarding the squad is that although Watford, WBA and one or two others may have a first eleven equal to ours I believe our 22 is by far and away the strongest in this division and I personally would be amazed if we do not win the League.
  • Options
    I think we need to sort our defence out if we're going to win the league. Although we should be capable of it, too often we need to score 2 or 3 to win a game and as proved at Coventry and against Barnsley thats not always going to happen.
    Derby proved last year you don't necessarily need a great squad to go up. So did Watford the year before that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I think we need to sort our defence out if we're going to win the league. Although we should be capable of it, too often we need to score 2 or 3 to win a game and as proved at Coventry and against Barnsley thats not always going to happen.
    Derby proved last year you don't necessarily need a great squad to go up. So did Watford the year before that.

We need to tighten the defecne but we also need to be taking more of the many chances we have been making.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite] I believe our 22 is by far and away the strongest in this division and I personally would be amazed if we do not win the League.

I'm now beginning to agree, and having seen a section of the league so far, i really believe we would of underperformed if we do not win the league.

No pressure !