Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frank Skinner

2»

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    We went to the Absolute Radio comedy night at The Palladium a couple of Sunday's back and Frank was the compare and he was bloody brilliant.

Always preferred him to the mortally offended by the Y word David Baddiel!
    Good comic but a bloody awful DJ, his show on Absolute Radio on a Saturday morning is shocking and the silly bint in the studio with him that appears to be paid to laugh at everything he says wants shooting 
  • Options
    One of the best standups I've seen.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Best live standup in my opinion. Saw him in a small soho theatre a few years ago. Absolutely brilliant and slick. It’s been out for a good few years but Skinners autobiography is a laugh out loud read.
    I saw him in Soho in August 2018 (second date with the now-wife) doing what I think was one of those gigs they do to prep material. And he was fucking hilarious. He is a total genius. 
    Saw one of those as well a few years back. Very good indeed
  • Options
    Hate the bloke ever since we played away at West Brom and after yet another away defeat, he walked past us (with a group of his mates/hangers on) and decided to give it large to a group of older supporters and those with young kids. Ever since then, I’ve absolutely hated him.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    We went to the Absolute Radio comedy night at The Palladium a couple of Sunday's back and Frank was the compare and he was bloody brilliant.

Good comic but a bloody awful DJ, his show on Absolute Radio on a Saturday morning is shocking and the silly bint in the studio with him that appears to be paid to laugh at everything he says wants shooting 
    I can't listen to it, absolute garbage.

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

I can't listen to it, absolute garbage.

Thirded. I like Absolute but always switch his show off. It's the 2 painfully unfunny sycophants with him that push me over the edge. 
  • Options
    Still good, but used to be much better/ funnier
  • Options
    Was lucky enough to see him at the London Palladium. At the end of the show Michael Aspel appeared with his big red book, so as well as the show we got to see hi This Is Your Life recording, much of which, as it took place pretty late at night, was edited from the TV show, especially Basil Brush's appearance; his operator was clearly totally pissed.